Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,800 members, 7,898,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest (1046 Views)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by profstar(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
I think I figure out why Tuface had to cancel the protest.

You know, everyone was shocked when the video of the cancellation came online. We all know something must have happened, Tuface doesn't pullout, in fact, he has never pulled out, this is his first pull out (ask his numerous babymamas) grin

His reason for pulling out was vague. So people knew there is more to it. Some said DSS picked him up that very morning, some said his mother caused the cancellation, others also said he was either paid off or threatened.

Nobody could really prove any of these theories about the reason for the cancellation.

Now this is what I think, and I'm going to prove it:

"Tuface was about to get sued for a sin we all know he committed".

That doesn't seems to make any sense yet. So let me break it down to pieces.

Remember the first video he did for this glorious and patriotic course. He doesn't look like someone that feared anything then, then fast forward to when Black face and others antagonized him he still doesn't. (Hope you are following me with keen observation?).

Then the police promised to arrest him if he shows up. Now don't forget that he made it clear from onset that it's a peaceful protest so why arrest him? even if there was an intel that some hoodlums plan to highjack the protest, is it not the duty of police to protect the people while they are peacefully protesting? Mind you, even though the Nigerian police is fully controlled by the current government whom the protest was really against, the police are smarter and well informed that a peaceful protest is a civil right. So what could the arrest be for exactly?

I said earlier that
"Tuface was about to get sued for a sin we all know he committed".

but what sin?
You remember when we were small, and your brother (for those of us that have elder brothers) decides to take part of your school food money, then you oppose and said you will tell mummy, then he quickly reminded you of when you stole meat from the pot, so it was more like a 50:50, you had to keep quiet. Gbam!.

This is almost exactly what happened to Tuface (I know, it's not the best illustration, but at least you got the drift).

So what was that sin that made Tuface keep quiet?
Answer: Theft
Yes you read it, Theft, so what did Tuface steal?
Let's break it down again,
Remember I mentioned Black face antagonistic reaction earlier.

It's like digging out a long time buried corpse.
I'm talking about the the rightful owner of African Queen.

At this point, you're probably like "is that all". But let me tell you, it is more than that.

I will avoid quoting law here but let's do the break down.

According to law, the word "Property" is both for tangible (asset) and intangible (intellectual asset).

Black face should have sued Tuface for a very long time, but he didn't, I'm sure he doesn't know any better and still doesn't know. But the police do and they also know it's a weakness to explore in this new game Tuface is trying to play.

Now you know their main intention, when they said they will arrest Tuface if he shows up. So really, he was threatened!!!, but not as people think he was.

You will probably be thinking "and so what"
Allow me to break down the "what" that is involve:

"Yes, getting sued is not a problem, the chances of winning and the consequences of loosing, that is the problem"-- profstar

The chances of winning this is somewhere around 10%. Because even the dog in Tuface's house knows that, his first solo hit was stolen .

So what are the consequences of loosing?
(I'm still going to avoid quoting law),
1. He get to return to Black face all the awards the song won him
2. Return every single income made from the song from the first year to date which include:
Audio sales over the years +(plus)
Endorsements over the years +(plus)
Shows charged over the years +(plus)
Monetary valve of reputation gotten from the song over the year +(plus)
Other damages (psychological damage and co) over the years
All raised to the power of "present time value" (which include inflation and co). +(plus)
3. Some years jail term (like 5 to 10 years).

I smell bankruptcy.

So tell me, if you are the one will you continue the protest?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Redoil: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Product of buhari media centre
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
FTC.. BOOKED.!
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by profstar(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Redoil:
Product of buhari media centre
I'm an independent thinker, was I a product of Buhari's media when I posted this: https://www.nairaland.com/2161688/prediction-pastor-osinbajos-future

My brother, pack well.
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by RoyalBlak007: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Word!
I sensed something when all of a sudden...He's not protesting anymore
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by finalboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by siegfried99(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:
hmmm

Boss Abeg reason my matter, I sent u pm
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Iluibadan: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:
hmmm
bros
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by finalboss(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
siegfried99:

hello.
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Iluibadan: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

hello.
Dua
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
It does make sense.
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by YemiCrown1: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

hello.
Sir when will you remember me?
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

hello.

I need a huge favour
Pls forget about getting me a phone
You need to attend to something more important

How do I reach you privately?
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by profstar(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
siegfried99:

gigdfhjjhvc:

Hi Sir, I sent you pm please check.... Awaiting your reply, thanks
lippincott:
Final boss sir dont you want to help me sir? I only have monday and tuesday...

I am not understanding, who are these people!!!
Lalasticlala my thread has been highjacked!!
Seun help!!
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by lacriz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bros thank God dey no hijack ur needle join grin Final boss dey help us wey dey in need,ur help is needed as well you hear
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by lacriz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss Big thumbz up to you jare.Even though I have not been lucky enough to receive something from you I am inspired by ur level of generousity.May God replenish,nourish,furnish and lavish you more with overflowing prosperity,good health and perfect peace of mind.Amen IJN.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by josephine123: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

hello.

(1) (Reply)

2baba 2face Idibia Portrait Painting By Nigerian Artist / Top 7 Lovely Ways To Apologize To Your Spouse / {photo}instagram Queen, Vickie Ama, Denies Having Nipple Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.