Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,915 members, 7,966,401 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola (8341 Views)

Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others / Lagos Lawmakers Fight Tinubu Over Speakership / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by oddy4real(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
and for those saying the COMPASS is being funded from OGUN STATE funds, maybe you have forgotten that DANIEL was a multi Billionaire before he became Governor. He is the First African to own an indignous lift company KRESTA LAUREL compared to TINUBU who had no viable source of income before becoming Governor.
Perhaps, we should cross check our facts well before laying allegations we cant substantiate. tongue tongue
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by oge4real(f): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
Afterall, BRF granted an interview on a foreign media stating that godfatherism is a necessity for African politics, so he should face the consequence.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

I doubt if Fashola has his own people in that house. Even the speaker is Pro-Tinubu

Mr Edu, I think even Fashola would be surprised if he knew how much support he actually has in the house, at least where Tinubu is concerned. Most of the Reps. just openly support Tinubu, because they FEAR him, not because they LOVE him.

On the other hand, they actually admire Fashola's work ethic and would back him in a fight against Tinubu. I believe Tinubu has a shock coming - this will happen when he commands Fashola's impeachment and it fails to materialise, because he may fail to get the required majority to effect an impeachment.

Most eminent Lagosians, including the ones eating at Tinubu's table, are fed up of his excesses, and his habit of carrying off Lagos' money to Ekiti and Osun to fight lost causes.

There is also another rumour which is gaining currency and refuses to disappear: Rauf Aregbesola allegedly assaulted Fashola at a State Exco meeting, and Tinubu did not take action. Neither did Fashola himself, well, at least immediately.

However, there is mounting evidence that Fashola is taking shrewd steps to bring the Tinubu gravy train to a resounding halt. And Tinubu and his people do not like this one bit, especially the assault on Alpha Beta Consulting - the N2 billion per month company allegedly owned by Tinubu.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by bombsquad(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2009
felele:

: Rauf Aregbesola allegedly assaulted Fashola at a State Exco meeting, and Tinubu did not take action. Neither did Fashola himself, well, at least immediately.

WHAT ARE AREGBESOLA AND TINUBU DOING AT STATE EXCO MEETINGS THAT ARE STRICTLY FOR SERVING GOVERNORS AND COMMISSIONERS AND ADVISERS??ARE U SURE UR FACTS ARE RIGHT? PLS BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by AndreUweh(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2009
Lets hope they do not fight. When elephants fight, the grass suffers.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by sbo(m): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2009
I read people's comments that this story should be taken with a pinch of salt because it was reported by Compass. However, it's not just Compass, below is an article from Tribune.

Whatever be the case, 'there is no smoke without fire'.

For me, the earlier BRF dissociates himself from BAT, the better for him. BAT is an unnecessary laibility on the State. The guy is beginning to turn himself into another Lamidi Adedibu.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/07122009/politics_2.html

2011: Fashola’s ambition and the powers that be

Babatunde FasholaLagos State governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, may have done enough to merit a second term of office. But he is up against a cabal in the Action Congress (AC), his own party. Kunle Awosiyan reports.

No doubt, the achievements of the incumbent Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), in the last 900 days are enough to earn him a second term in office but the “powers that be” may erode his ambition.

The governor has been so diplomatic about his bid for the second term. At various events, he had ceded the decision on second coming to his party, the Action Congress (AC).

Unlike some of the state governors, Fashola has been so careful in his utterances and public presentations on his second term issue. Despite his achievements in the area of environmental beautification,transportation system, security and health, he could not just beat his chest for the second term ticket.

Though he has wormed himself into the hearts of most Lagos residents, his political future depends solely on the powers that be, which perhaps are synonymous to his predecessor, Senator Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu, unarguably, holds the power to install anybody in Lagos at present. The incumbent governor, Fashola, whose status in Lagos politics today is a measure of Tinubu’s strength, is a good example. The former governor succeeded in convincing and confusing over 600,000 electorate to vote for his former Chief of Staff, Fashola.

Since he became the governor, Fashola had been soaring high to the amazement of his critics. Opinion polls across the state also favoured him, as most residents would want the governor to run for the second term. But it is quite unfortunate that for now, leadership in this part of the world is not about public acceptance, but the skill to swindle the electorate.

Interestingly, Fashola lacks the skill to deceive the masses and may pay for it with his position. He has since stopped the activity of praise singers at public functions organised by his government.

The praise singers, led by a woman popularly called, “Mama Kalokalo” are not happy with the situation. They are grass-roots politicians selected across the state to promote AC. They appear unfavourable to Fashola’s academic approach to issues and have vowed not to sing at AC rallies, if Fashola eventually emerges as the party’s candidate for 2011 gubernatorial election.

Fashola’s style is also a thorn in the flesh of some members of the Lagos State House of Assembly, most of who are Tinubu’s stooges. The governor believes in due process, which is not in the dictionary of the parliamentarians.

Recently, the House turned down the governor’s request to present the budget 2010 to the parliament. To the governor, budget presentation to the House of Assembly is an official assignment that should not hold any snag but he was surprised when the House turned him down.

He could not present the budget on a flimsy excuse that the notice was too short for the legislators to converge.

This perhaps would have not happened if the governor had been compromising his position with the House. The budget presentation was postponed and to most political umpires, the parliament’s action could best be described as the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

The powers that be used the House perhaps, to teach the governor some political lessons he had failed to learn at the Law School.

For a student of political science, the postponement of the budget presentation is not illegal but a show of parliamentary power. It is an indication that Fashola did not adequately lobbied the members of the House like his predecessor, Senator Tinubu.

It is not that lobbying is immoral or illegal, especially when it is about adopting a superior argument on the floor of the House, but it connotes different thing in Nigerian politics, including Lagos.

Lobby, to an average politician, could mean bribery, which Fashola might not want to indulge in. But he could still pay for it with his position. Since the inception of the present administration, bribery, as a weapon to lobby, is believed to have ceased at the state House of Assembly.

Tinubu was able to buy over the Assembly with his lobbying strategy, an idea Fashola had refused to embark upon.

When the budget was finally presented about two weeks ago, the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, advised the governor to beware of flatterers. He made the audience realise that the legislature was in good terms with the state executive, contrary to the insinuations from various quarters.

He told the governor not to be carried away by sycophancy, adding that he would be judged by the amount of resources at his disposal, the prevailing conditions and environment under which he operated and how he made use of those resources.

Ikuforiji did not hesitate to announce to the audience, including Tinubu at the chambers of the Assembly, that no member of the House was bribed by the executive to do his or her job.

“Today, I can boldly state without any fear of contradiction, with the fear of God, that no House of Assembly in the entire federation can boast of being more productive and supportive without financial inducement of its executive arm, at no cost to the executive arm, as Lagos State House of Assembly has done. We are just fully committed to our responsibilities and our shared goals,” he said.

However, one thing is certain. The popularity of Tinubu is gradually fading due to the achievements of Fashola. Though Fashola has been decorous in his comment on the second term issue, his predecessor is disturbed by the heroic posture being given to him by flatterers. And one of the ways Tinubu might show the flatterers that he is still in charge in Lagos is by replacing Fashola in 2011.

In the interim, the governor has been so careful with his former boss. He could not reshuffle the state executive council because of the powers that be. He has had to accommodate some of members of the state executive council, despite their inefficiency because of the same reason.
He has continually echoed that his running for a second term in office as governor of the state will be determined by his party.

At the 2009 alumni day of the Lagos Business School, Fashola said that he would follow due process on the issue of second term and laid down nomination procedure of his party.

“I have not said that I would not serve a second term as the governor of Lagos State, if fielded by the Action Congress (AC). But it is too premature to do so now since my party has not called for nominations.

“My party will call for nominations, conduct its primaries from which the gubernatorial candidate would emerge, which has been the procedures adopted in the past,” he said
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by bombsquad(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2009
people,pls post facts when you speak. .i am happy with fashola as governor and even more happy with tinubu for giving us a performing healthy governor unlike obasanjo who gave us what we have. . .

2011 will be God's bidding. .let us all remain calm and watch
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Alxmyr(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2009
The article is from Compass, Am off
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by nethacker(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2009
i dont think this tinubu guy is with his senses at all, WTF is all this? he should just let fashola be abeg. angry angry angry
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2009
felele:

Mr Edu, I think even Fashola would be surprised if he knew how much support he actually has in the house, at least where Tinubu is concerned. Most of the Reps. just openly support Tinubu, because they FEAR him, not because they LOVE him.

On the other hand, they actually admire Fashola's work ethic and would back him in a fight against Tinubu. I believe Tinubu has a shock coming - this will happen when he commands Fashola's impeachment and it fails to materialise, because he may fail to get the required majority to effect an impeachment.

Most eminent Lagosians, including the ones eating at Tinubu's table, are fed up of his excesses, and his habit of carrying off Lagos' money to Ekiti and Osun to fight lost causes.

There is also another rumour which is gaining currency and refuses to disappear: Rauf Aregbesola allegedly assaulted Fashola at a State Exco meeting, and Tinubu did not take action. Neither did Fashola himself, well, at least immediately.

However, there is mounting evidence that Fashola is taking shrewd steps to bring the Tinubu gravy train to a resounding halt. And Tinubu and his people do not like this one bit, especially the assault on Alpha Beta Consulting - the N2 billion per month company allegedly owned by Tinubu.

That's it. Fear has proven to be more effective in the south-west at least. Why was Adedibu able to control Oyo state, Gbenga Daniel introduced a measure of same during 2007 election by using mobile police, cultists, etc This is one thing Obasanjo used very well to win south-west for PDP.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Lagosboy: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
Fear is a weapon that is used not just in the SW but the whole of Nigeria. If not for fear how could yaradua emerge as the PDP candidate. Just after 2 months of OBJ's exit Ahmadu Ali began to say lots of thrash he could not say during OBJ's tenure and trying to dissociate himself from some PDP policies. It was the same fear that made Odili pull out of the primaries.

To me although Fashola has been impressive in Nigerian standards ( I feel he is only doing 30% of what he his expected to do), he his only reaping the fruits of riding on the back of a god father to power. Fashola himself cannot deny he never won the AC primaries , he can never deny Tinubu scuttled the AC primaries in his favour. He owes everything to Tinubu and either he dances to Tinubus tune or he musters enough power and courage fight his benefactor maybe the Ngige way.

This i think is one of the lessons we have to learn, any sincere person with the strong will and character to govern in Nigeria should do so with his own political platform. It is damn difficult but it is worth a try if you dont all your good works could be rubbished in one day. I wouldnt be surpriosed if some scandals start to hit the news about Fashola since i know he his not 100% clean himself.

Unless these rogues are all exterminated to the abyss of extinction ,Nigeria will never move foward as the these imbecciles will continue to fight for their selfish interest with all they can.

bombsquad:

WHAT ARE AREGBESOLA AND TINUBU DOING AT STATE EXCO MEETINGS THAT ARE STRICTLY FOR SERVING GOVERNORS AND COMMISSIONERS AND ADVISERS??ARE U SURE your FACTS ARE RIGHT? PLS BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY

The Commissioner of works position is Aregbesola's even f he doesnt have the full time it is specially reserved for him.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by folly69(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ post BIG FAT LIE tongue
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by aspen2x: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2009
BRF was Tinubus chief of staff for well over the tenure of Tinubu, that shld tell us BRF and Tinubu are not just mere God father and son but the bond is much more than any anticipated over this discussion on this forum. If any of us was in Lagos during Tinubus regime we will know the success Fashola is enjoying is as a result of the work progressing from Tinubus tenure which he is well a part off. All be it BRF has surpassed expectations and we can only pray he continues at this rate,
BRF is the new face of Lagos and I doubt if Tinubu and the AC will be foolish enough to severe their ties with him, He is about the only thing that functions in AC and its in his name they campaign and are going to campaign come 2011. However I am not ruling out a crack or some dis-agreements in their relationships but these things do happen and I believe whatever it is will be resolved between those 2 like the elder states men they r, There is no where since the inception of BRF that he wnt serve for eight years that we should all know unless a credible opposition votes him out which i seriously doubt.
Tinubu and Gbenga Daniels seems to be enemies now and will stop at nothing to get to each other, so a little bad news from either side will always be blown out of proportion,
While Tinubu might not be a saint he was at least smart enough to spot the potential in BRF and he did a good job of nuturing him,
eko oni baje,
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Lagosboy: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2009
aspen2x:

BRF was Tinubus chief of staff for well over the tenure of Tinubu, that shld tell us BRF and Tinubu are not just mere God father and son but the bond is much more than any anticipated over this discussion on this forum. If any of us was in Lagos during Tinubus regime we will know the success Fashola is enjoying is as a result of the work progressing from Tinubus tenure which he is well a part off. All be it BRF has surpassed expectations and we can only pray he continues at this rate,
BRF is the new face of Lagos and I doubt if Tinubu and the AC will be foolish enough to severe their ties with him, He is about the only thing that functions in AC and its in his name they campaign and are going to campaign come 2011. However I am not ruling out a crack or some dis-agreements in their relationships but these things do happen and I believe whatever it is will be resolved between those 2 like the elder states men they r, There is no where since the inception of BRF that he wnt serve for eight years that we should all know unless a credible opposition votes him out which i seriously doubt.
Tinubu and Gbenga Daniels seems to be enemies now and will stop at nothing to get to each other, so a little bad news from either side will always be blown out of proportion,
While Tinubu might not be a saint he was at least smart enough to spot the potential in BRF and he did a good job of nuturing him,
eko oni baje,

Its true talk but i will still consider Tinubu as Fasholas god father as Tinubu brought him into govt in his first term and made him chief of staff after Lai mohammed went to contest for gov in Kwara. Fasola knows Tinubi in out and likewise Tinubu knows him. The matter is here is more than just disagreement it has to do with Tinubus relevance in Politics. Fashola getting a second term would make him too powerful for Tinubu to be relevant in Lagos politics. This is exactly the same scenrio in 2002 when the AD elders refused to support Tinubu and worked against him, it was his eventual win the catapulted him to being the leader he his now. Tinubu knows if Fashola wins without his support and backing then that will spell his political obituary.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by alliednetw(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2009
Tinubu is about the greatest political strategist in the country currently.He is more intelligent
than being portrayed by the enemy-publishers who are throwing this info about.
Wherever humans work,disagreements will arise.But TINUBU AND FASHOLA ARE NOT PARTING WAYS!
Most of the refernces being made in these write-ups are interpreted out of context.
This is the handwork of detractors.
If we had more men like BAT,naija for don be like lagos.
7 GBOSAS to the Man who is giving Lagos direction, Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

Its true talk but i will still consider Tinubu as Fasholas god father as Tinubu brought him into govt in his first term and made him chief of staff after Lai mohammed went to contest for gov in Kwara. Fasola knows Tinubi in out and likewise Tinubu knows him. The matter is here is more than just disagreement it has to do with Tinubus relevance in Politics. Fashola getting a second term would make him too powerful for Tinubu to be relevant in Lagos politics. This is exactly the same scenrio in 2002 when the AD elders refused to support Tinubu and worked against him, it was his eventual win the catapulted him to being the leader he his now. Tinubu knows if Fashola wins without his support and backing then that will spell his political obituary.

Then OBJ must have been a smarter politician than Tinubu.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Lagosboy: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
I personally think Tinubu is a smarter than OBJ in terms of politics. Someone said he his intelligent and i will say yes in fact very brainy and street wise.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Jerie(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
oddy4real:

and for those saying the COMPASS is being funded from OGUN STATE funds, maybe you have forgotten that DANIEL was a multi Billionaire before he became Governor. He is the First African to own an indignous lift company KRESTA LAUREL compared to TINUBU who had no viable source of income before becoming Governor.
Perhaps, we should cross check our facts well before laying allegations we cant substantiate. tongue tongue

Listen bros, would a poor man steal billions, would a poor man award multi billion naira contracts to himself, would a poor man rape Ogun State the way he is doing? Come to ogun state and see Daniel's scoresheet.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by stede(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
nothin dey happen, EKO 4 SHOW
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Orilee9ice(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
Tinubu is about the greatest political strategist in the country currently.He is more intelligent
than being portrayed by the enemy-publishers who are throwing this info about.
Wherever humans work,disagreements will arise.But TINUBU AND FASHOLA ARE NOT PARTING WAYS!
Most of the refernces being made in these write-ups are interpreted out of context.
This is the handwork of detractors.

yeah , RIGHT!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by naso2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
alliednetw:

More men like Tinubu? More alpha betaS, more milking of state resources.

Which seven GBOSA? So why is he not allowing BRF have a free hand. Tinubu is not any different from the thieves in PDP. Infact some of us think he is worse.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by naijatoday: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
oge4real:

Afterall, BRF granted an interview on a foreign media stating that godfatherism is a necessity for African politics, so he should face the consequence.

Please can you post the article or what foreign newspaper are you talking about.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
For all the rumor peddlers, here it from the horse's mouth.

Fashola speaks,

http://www.tundefashola.com/

They asked him about compass and Fashola goes, compass? you read that paper?  That was funny. lmao
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
babapupa:

For all the rumor peddlers, here it from the horse's mouth.

Fashola speaks,

http://www.tundefashola.com/

They asked him about compass and Fashola goes, compass? you read that paper?  That was funny. lmao

What you must understand is that Fashola is the quintessential Lagos "Omoluwabi". For those that do not understand Yoruba, Omoluwabi means a child that is born well, literally.

Of course it is used to define people of honour and grace. Fashola is being gracious to Tinubu, almost to a fault. The truth is that Tinubu is actually an albatross on Fashola' and Lagosians' necks, what with the way he has sold all the land in Lekki Peninsula, from Lekki Phase I to Lekki Town in Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area, to himself and his cohorts. Alpha Beta and its N2 billion per month direct from Lagos State coffers nko?

On top of all this, he is making money from Lagosians misery. Literally. He owns and operates the innocuously named BT Diagnostic Centre in the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital premises in Ikeja. No need to ask where he got the money to purchase all the ultra modern equipment in that centre. The easy answer is the state coffers. By the way, for those who don't know, the full name is Bola Tinubu Diagnostic Centre. It costs an arm and a leg to do medical tests there, and you pay in cash!!!

Fashola will not follow him into the gutter, no matter how much Tinubu and his boys try to drag him down there with them. He's too decent a fellow for that. So, they will try to impeach him. The threat is VERY REAL, and it really is because Fashola wants to stop using Alpha Beta, in order to stop the N2b per month leakage that Tinubu is sucking from there.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
felele:

What you must understand is that Fashola is the quintessential Lagos "Omoluwabi". For those that do not understand Yoruba, Omoluwabi means a child that is born well, literally.

Of course it is used to define people of honour and grace. Fashola is being gracious to Tinubu, almost to a fault. The truth is that Tinubu is actually an albatross on Fashola' and Lagosians' necks, what with the way he has sold all the land in Lekki Peninsula, from Lekki Phase I to Lekki Town in Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area, to himself and his cohorts. Alpha Beta and its N2 billion per month direct from Lagos State coffers nko?

On top of all this, he is making money from Lagosians misery. Literally. He owns and operates the innocuously named BT Diagnostic Centre in the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital premises in Ikeja. No need to ask where he got the money to purchase all the ultra modern equipment in that centre. The easy answer is the state coffers. By the way, for those who don't know, the full name is Bola Tinubu Diagnostic Centre. It costs an arm and a leg to do medical tests there, and you pay in cash!!!

Fashola will not follow him into the gutter, no matter how much Tinubu and his boys try to drag him down there with them. He's too decent a fellow for that. So, they will try to impeach him. The threat is VERY REAL, and it really is because Fashola wants to stop using Alpha Beta, in order to stop the N2b per month leakage that Tinubu is sucking from there.

You're of course free to provide documented facts to back up your claims. Till then, it's nothing but rumor,
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
babapupa:

You're of course free to provide documented facts to back up your claims. Till then, it's nothing but rumor,

Worry not your pretty head, my dear friend, for in the fullness of time, Tinubu's day in court will come. Maybe even sooner than you think. Let him just carry on in his path to perdition. His train is gathering steam.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
felele:

Worry not your pretty head, my dear friend, for in the fullness of time, Tinubu's day in court will come. Maybe even sooner than you think. Let him just carry on in his path to perdition. His train is gathering steam.

Why not just wait till that time and quit worrying your pretty head?
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Lagosboy: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2009
babapupa:

When Felele speaks about Lekki lands and Tinubu , I am sure he knows what he his talking about. If Felele is the person I anticipate he his then he knows much abt lekki lands and ibeju lekki. Felele is a big player in that side of Lagos especially Ibeju Lekki.

Although Felele might wonder who is this but chill out bro nothing to worry. Amen!!! ( i am sure will understand this) grin Your analysis is spot on !!!
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2009
And if Lagosboy is who I think he is, No worries bros. grin grin
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 2:30am On Dec 11, 2009
Lagosboy:

When Felele speaks about Lekki lands and Tinubu , I am sure he knows what he his talking about. If Felele is the person I anticipate he his then he knows much abt lekki lands and ibeju lekki. Felele is a big player in that side of Lagos especially Ibeju Lekki.

Although Felele might wonder who is this but chill out bro nothing to worry. Amen!!! ( i am sure will understand this) grin Your analysis is spot on !!!

Are you trying to substitute facts with baseless rumors, hearsay an street talk? Is what Felele knows is enough to take to court and put Tinubu in jail?
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 2:38am On Dec 11, 2009
My brother, you don't know the half of it. The LCC concession alone cannot stand up to scrutiny in a FAIR court of law!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW / Nigeria Old National AnthemVsNigeria present National Anthem Which Do You Prefer / Only 860,000 People Voted In Kano Out Of 5.8m Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.