Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,479 members, 7,917,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him (7439 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him by omoashy: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife Parting Words…
Chinonso is the widow of the late West Africa’s Idols star, Eric Arubayi. The widow, who is a make-up artist and Vlogger, posted on January 9, 2017 when her late husband had his birthday.

She wrote:

“Happy birthday to my Mainest G! I can find tons of words to describe you but I like to keep it at my Celebrity-doctor-actor-singer-of life! @michaeloejoor Nations will come through for you just have you always have for me and all your friends who I am sure share similar sentiments. God bless and increase you! Live long and prosper!” (sic)

The pair got married on December 29, 2013 and they have a son called Jayden.

During their third wedding anniversary in 2016, the late artiste had posted a picture of himself, Chinonso and Jayden and wrote:

“3Years of marital bliss thankful.” (sic)

Eric Arubayi was the 2007 Idols West African third runner-up and was a gospel singer. He attended the House on the Rock Church, Lagos.
He died on Saturday February 11 at the Delta State Teaching Hospital after suffering from malaria, went into a coma due to usage of an expired drug that affected his liver.
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/02/heres-eric-arubayis-wife-parting-words.html

Re: Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him by lanicky(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Woa...so sad. cry

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him by Evergreen4(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
this one pain me sha. R. I. P bro

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Newly Club Built With Gold In Ikeja Worth N5billion Leaks Online / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia / R.I.P The ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Has Died Aged 67. Photos Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.