Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Make Blogger SEO Friendly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Blogger SEO Friendly (692 Views)

Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites / Download Free Blogger SEO And Mobile Friendly Template / How To Make Blogger Blog Look Like A Standard Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Blogger SEO Friendly by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
SEO which is short for Search Engine Optimisation it is the key to getting Organic traffic and conversions from Search Engines like google, bing etc. Just as the word imply, it is very easy to understand but yet very difficult to implement!.

Over the week, I had a lot of request on how I made my blog SEO friendly because most of my posts were always ranked on google first page. It's no magic, it's just knowing what to do and how to do it.

Want Proof?. My blog URL is www.obhiabablog.com.ng

Now search for the below keywords and you must find my post on the first page.

- OgbongeBlog
- lindaikeji template
- properly show Adsense

For the OgbongeBlog search, I had two posts ranking on the very first page. It is no magic... it is SEO. Learn every bit of it and how it is done. Link to the blog post below.

Please am not forcing you nor spamming. Because those who know what SEO is always AIM for it.

http://www.obhiabablog.com.ng/2017/02/properly-SEO-optimize-blogger-.html

(1) (Reply)

US Non Hosted Adsense Account Needed. / We Offer The Cheapest Domain Names On The Internet. As Low As ₦375! / How Will I Start Blogging?help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.