Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,370 members, 7,881,330 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (89200 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
ogugua88:

Ha. My mom and I were supposed to cook but we couldn't as we were both running errands. My dad made yummy salmon instead tongue

Fax me some now, hon
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2010
There is something for young, old and the cute.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
Happy Day
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by louieK: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hi Fhemmmy,

I have been going through your posts and i'm interested in getting a Clean 1996 Toyota camry with low milaege and Leather seats. My current budget is N500k, I would be ready by the first week of january.

I'd like to know what my chances are of getting this vehicle.

Thanks, as i await your response.

Please send me a mail on chizobanwa@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
louieK:

Hi Fhemmmy,

I have been going through your posts and i'm interested in getting a Clean 1996 Toyota camry with low milaege and Leather seats. My current budget is N500k, I would be ready by the first week of january.

I'd like to know what my chances are of getting this vehicle.

Thanks, as i await your response.

Please send me a mail on chizobanwa@yahoo.com

Thanks for your great comment Sir.
We got your mail and we have responded.
Remain blessed.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
Don Land . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2010
Nigeria and their politics . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Fax me some now, hon

Lol, it was delicious ooo!

And tonight, mommy, aunty, and I made ofe egusi kiss

It was sooooooo good! But not as good as ogbono. I just eat soup to eat it you know, with ogbono, I truly enjoy tongue

Wetin do 9ja politics again? Lol.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2010
ogugua88:

Lol, it was delicious ooo!

And tonight, mommy, aunty, and I made ofe egusi kiss

It was sooooooo good! But not as good as ogbono. I just eat soup to eat it you know, with ogbono, I truly enjoy tongue

Wetin do 9ja politics again? Lol.

Are you Yoruba?

Just curious.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2010
Nooooo, why do you ask? My mom was raised with Yorubas though, so if I display Yoruba tendency, it's from her lol. I'm from Anambra state.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2010
ogugua88:

Nooooo, why do you ask? My mom was raised with Yorubas though, so if I display Yoruba tendency, it's from her lol. I'm from Anambra state.
I asked because most non-yorubas dont like ewedu. cool.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2010
Oh I see. I'll ask my mom about it. Ewedu doesn't even sound familiar undecided
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2010
Ohh I meant Ogbono, not ewedu.

It's slimy like okra, but it's dark green, made from leaves.
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry yummmmmmy.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have missed Ewedu so much . . . . . None for over 10 years . . . . cry

But Ogbono ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by keba(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
So when last did you take ogbono??
Hope business is fine.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
keba:

So when last did you take ogbono??
Hope business is fine.

Business is great.
Ogbono all the way
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2010
Friday night . . . .ummmmmmmmmm
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Acelifted: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2010
Hi Fheemmy,

Kindly supply me with your cost of the following vehicles please. I need one urgently.

Honda Shuttle (1998)
Honda Accord Wagon (1996)
Toyota Sienna (1998)
Nissan Primera Wagon (2000)
Mitsubishi Spacewagon (1998 - 2000)

All should be automatic please. How long will it take you guys to deliver? what will be the payment procedure? you deliver before payment? i need this info.

kindly send info also to christopee2k@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks very much.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:18am On Sep 25, 2010
Acelifted:

Hi Fheemmy,

Kindly supply me with your cost of the following vehicles please. I need one urgently.

Honda Shuttle (1998)
Honda Accord Wagon (1996)
Toyota Sienna (1998)
Nissan Primera Wagon (2000)
Mitsubishi Spacewagon (1998 - 2000)

All should be automatic please. How long will it take you guys to deliver? what will be the payment procedure? you deliver before payment? i need this info.

kindly send info also to christopee2k@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks very much.

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.
We will respond with quote within 24 hours.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Acelifted: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hi Fheemmy,

I think am already impressed with your response rate. Hope that you will keep up with this rate when the time of delivery comes. serious, am impressed. will check my mail immediately!

Let me know if you have a buyer for a Bora VW. The body is very clean. I bought a year ago. but the engine caught fire and got some wires burnt. everything has been replaced though but it wont start. i bought it for N900,000. I leave you to decide what price you feel is ok. Some how, i trust your judgment.

Will attach some pictures soon.

thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
Acelifted:

Hi Fheemmy,

I think am already impressed with your response rate. Hope that you will keep up with this rate when the time of delivery comes. serious, am impressed. will check my mail immediately!

Let me know if you have a buyer for a Bora VW. The body is very clean. I bought a year ago. but the engine caught fire and got some wires burnt. everything has been replaced though but it wont start. i bought it for N900,000. I leave you to decide what price you feel is ok. Some how, i trust your judgment.

Will attach some pictures soon.

thanks.

You have mail, Sir, and thanks for the great comment.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
We deal and give deals
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
We remain appreciative
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
Guess what we've made Fhemmmy, tongue
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
ogugua88:

Guess what we've made Fhemmmy, tongue

Baby, if it is Ogbono and none was sent to me, I will surely flip my lid . . . . so start confessing now oh.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Acelifted: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
Fheemmy,

You have not responded to my request. the mail you sent to my is about a missing phone.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
Acelifted:

Fheemmy,

You have not responded to my request. the mail you sent to my is about a missing phone.
Thanks.

Chief, Check your junk mail, cos i have since responded to you.
We make sure to respond to all inquiries on a timely manner, if you still dont have it, i sure could resend.

Happy Saturday
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2010
Nice weather, not cold and not hot, just perfect . . . . Only God could have given such
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2010
So much to offer. . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Baby, if it is Ogbono and none was sent to me, I will surely flip my lid . . . . so start confessing now oh.

We still get plenty for fridge. Your own dey if you can get here in a timely fashion tongue
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
ogugua88:

We still get plenty for fridge. Your own dey if you can get here in a timely fashion tongue

We will talk the rest in the chambers, cos we no fit allow every1 to know wadddupppp and i no want make too many people follow me come chop.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Acelifted: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2010
Fheemmy,

Thanks. I got it. t'was in junk mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / ***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / Unlimited Free Carfax Autocheck Vehicle History Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.