Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,065 members, 7,949,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission (4852 Views)

Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / Senate Passes Bill To Protect Whistle-Blowers / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission by Olateef(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission by bikerboy1(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2017
grin RIP to the whistle blowers
Re: Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

lets use this analogy. You kept #1M in your wardrobe at home to be used for a project which your household is aware of and went to work on a weekend. Your wife and fully grown up kids were at home all day. When you came back home, the money was gone and there were no signs of robbery by foreigners. Will you announce that you will give 50K to anyone who has info of the stolen? In your own house?
Though not a good analogy but I can still do that. The bottom line is if I get back the N1m, I will only have lost N50k which is far better than losing N1m.

2 Likes

Re: Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission by maxiuc(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Is it for real

R

then follow up investigation

Rotimi Ameachi
Re: Whistle-blowers Get N3bn Commission by Mynd44: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2)

''president Buhari Is Suffering From Dementia, May Die Of Complications'-doctors / Nnamdi Azikiwe Prevented the North from Seceding. Was He Plain Selfish Or Wise? / If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.