Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,768 members, 7,979,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) (27231 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Illegal Arms Dealers Nabbed With 10,000 Live Cartridges In Ibadan (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:
Why not show their faces? undecided
wet in u wan use their face do?U can identify them easily from either head,leg and the way they squeeze HARD ROCK EBA.Nah dem immigrants people from" Isreal"

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Crime does not pay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Drugs

The money making machine
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by okasebe(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2017
By their heads you shall know them

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
kempton park home of nigerians in south-africa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Why they can't face the camera now?

grin

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by jingoma(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
These are just hustlers trying to make a buck...The real drug dealers are in Lagos masquerading as legit businessmen and women .They move drugs in kilos.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by yankeypha: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Imi ka esuru ha, chaiiiii
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
axeman2:
IPOD AND DRUGS BUSINESS WHEN WILL YOU GUYS CHANGE?

space between u n common sense

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Offorroseline:
. Mumu if na ur brother you go say make them give am leghnty jail term, heartless nigerians
ipod cheesy #brothersindrug

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by adecz: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2017
IPOBkwenu!!! grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
lol..

it don be...
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Their heads are vertically flat. Like those protesting for the release of their demi-god Nnamdi kanu
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by UncutSk(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Mr brudas again cry
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy... some of you on nairaland are weed smokers yet you condemned those of us that have turn our inspiration into innovation by making money out of it...black kettle calling pot black
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Offorroseline:
. Mumu if na ur brother you go say make them give am leghnty jail term, heartless nigerians
How is he a mumu,heartless Nigerian?.@HungerBad,u are even lenient with ur sentence, wish SA govt can transfer the two irresponsible goats to JOKO WIDODO to do the needful.@ offorroseline, they aren't Nigerian, they are Indonesian native.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by dutchie101: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2017
smiley
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by nabegibeg: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Ugandans as usual
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by castrokins(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Are You Reading The Same Post As Others?

axeman2:
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by symbianDON(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Djbond:
Anyone here has connections to drug dealing? I need a link... I'm dead serious
I have a large stock of paracetamol and artesunate! are you interested? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by freeborn76(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2017
This is increasingly embarrassing! Like I said in an earlier post, when will the leaders of the Southeast speak out and condemn this shameful act?
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Alajiki(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Offorroseline:

Can you see how shameless you are. Why don't put on your gown and travel to South Africa to defend them? Shameless flat*headed cucumberian osu!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by dutchie101: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
I dont know how to contact you on NL but if you can get back to me with ur contact details, let us talk. We can share ideas.
PerfectlyPerfect:
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me via my profile.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Butterworth: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
They are from Mali not from Nigeria
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by deolu2000(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Hard working Niggas frm the other side. Guess the southy police folks knw that the back of their heads is more imprtnt than their faces for easy identification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me via my profile.
Thank You

I like this. And I hope you find a good mentor. Unfortunately my line of work is different. Maybe you should open a separate thread for this in family and technology sections. All the best.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
axeman2:
why do u like spreading hate? What criteria did u use,before classifying them as iPod?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
NCAN REPORTING LIVE FROM OWERRI.

O SHIT NO NAMES WERE FOUND..

ITS OUR BROTHERS I KNOW.

REPORTING BACK TO BASE
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by Yemiseun(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
By their head,u shall know them
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Nabbed In South Africa With Drugs Valued At R14000(pics) by axeman2(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Running204:
why do u like spreading hate? What criteria did u use,before classifying them as iPod?
BECAUSE THAT WHAT THERE ARE KNOWN FOR. A.K.A DRUGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) / Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.