Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,758 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot (1064 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Hit or miss?? ?

Re: Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot by HungerBAD: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Nothing pre wedding about this.

This is the picture of Adam and Eve,i mean like the real ones.

Look at his face?how can this guy not be Adam?you can tell he likes food a lot,and that is why he ate the Apple.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Missed miss
Re: Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nothing pre wedding about this.

This is the picture of Adam and Eve,i mean like the real ones.

Look at his face?how can this guy not be Adam?you can tell he likes food a lot,and that is why he ate the Apple.

i hail chief...honourable HungerBad sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” / Photo: See What A Woman Wore To Music Award In South Africa / I'm A Single Dude, A Graduate, With Vision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.