Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,992 members, 7,922,405 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? (859 Views)

Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2017
She was employed by Diamond Bank like 3 years back. I can't boast of she giving me Over N5,000 since then.

My Dad is retired and bedridden (so he needs diapers and beverages) which she rarely buys.
Our schooling (Me 200L and my Sister - Final Year) all depends on my Mum.

She promised to buy me a new phone as at 2015, till now I'm still using my Itel phone with cracked screen (not that I don't want to change it, but waiting to see what she'll do).

She rarely picks my mum's calls. She only calls to tell us how she lost cash by overpaying customers.

I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.

I've totally forgotten her but my mum keeps shouting at me for such hatred over her.
She came back during Christmas period, not even N100 was given to me!
I'm confused, she's of no use in my life!!!
The latest lie she came back with yesterday is that she overpaid
a customer N40,000.

Chai! N40,000 is a problem for who has been working for over 3 years.
She didn't even give my mum money for anything.

My dad who over-pampered her then is sick now!
Then at age less than 7, I do accuse my dad of hating me because of the kind of things he does for her! But now, She doesn't even care about my dad.

What is wrong?
What do I do?

I'm the only son, I'm 18years and doing fine. 200L Student

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
fynestboi missyb3
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by delishpot: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
She is giving the money to a man. Make una look well. A man is using her head. Under Love or religion. Many women sabi waka yeye waka
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Get to meet her man!

Relationships have a way of shaping us.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:
Get to meet her man!

Relationships have a way of shaping us.
?? I don't get what you mean
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2017
iamVirus:

??
I don't get what you mean

Visit your sister, discuss about her relationship and request a meeting with her boyfriend.

This process would be unnecessary if you do not have a discerning spirit. Fck boys, yahoo boys, and the likes are not difficult to discern from afar.

If my guesses are right, then there is nothing you can do than allow her spend her salary and everything she's worth on a man.

On the other hand, do not expect too much from your sister. Not many bankers can cough out money for a brand new phone. Do you even know how much she earns, pay as rent, etc.? You never can tell, you might be richer than your sis. You claimed you make roughly N70k on a monthly basis, that's a lot of money given that you do not pay tax, t-fare, etc., to blog! Some people spend that amount to get to work and feed in one month just to earn a little above N100,000.

You folks should get to know more about your sister. Care about her, visit her, and do your best. Until you do these, learn to criticize less.

Just so you know, it is wrong to criticize her because she's worked with a bank for 3 years. Not all bankers earn heavily. Those who do spend heavily on services, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by chidekings(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians can imagine things, do u know how ur sister survives every month. Ur here listing all your problems as if she got no problems.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
iamVirus:
She was employed by Diamond Bank like 3 years back. I can't boast of she giving me Over N5,000 since then.

My Dad is retired and bedridden (so he needs diapers and beverages) which she rarely buys.
Our schooling (Me 100L and my Sister - Final Year) all depends on my Mum.

She promised to buy me a new phone as at 2015, till now I'm still using my Itel phone with cracked screen (not that I don't want to change it, but waiting to see what she'll do).

She rarely picks my mum's calls. She only calls to tell us how she lost cash by overpaying customers.

I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.

I've totally forgotten her but my mum keeps shouting at me for such hatred over her.
She came back during Christmas period, not even N100 was given to me!
I'm confused, she's of no use in my life!!!
The latest lie she came back with yesterday is that she overpaid
a customer N40,000.

Chai! N40,000 is a problem for who has been working for over 3 years.
She didn't even give my mum money for anything.

My dad who over-pampered her then is sick now!
Then at age less than 7, I do accuse my dad of hating me because of the kind of things he does for her! But now, She doesn't even care about my dad.

What is wrong?
What do I do?

I'm the only son, I'm 18years and doing fine. 200L Student

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
fynestboi missyb3

@bold, which should we believe? undecided
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Sijo01:

@bold, which should we believe? undecided
Corrected!
Sorry about dat

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Odd Object In The Picture / She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.