Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Passive Business Can I Do In Abuja With 200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Passive Business Can I Do In Abuja With 200k? (369 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Passive Business Can I Do In Abuja With 200k? by vision202020: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am in need of an investment idea on what to invest 200k into. I am a youth Corper presently serving in a private firm in Abuja. I have about 200k that I have saved over the past months and I wish to invest it into a passive business that can generate extra cash for me. The nature of my work doesn't give me free time except on some weekends. Most times, work takes me out of Abuja.
Your suggestions are highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Have A Business Plan Written / Take Advantage Of This Special Offer And Invest Now / Newest And Safest Way To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.