Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician (2543 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by MCLOVIN: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
An island based cosmetologist, I hear she makes creams for her and they aint cheap either

http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/bmb.html
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
kai!!!
i wont say i believe it, but who knows how much this lady was paid to lie!!
in hollywood you have people selling stories of celebs to the media for this and that amount of money.
so it has now spread to nollywood?
i wont say i believe it though.

and the link is not working.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by MCLOVIN: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dear madam, the link is working o !
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
She's lucky and rich enough to have a beautician. tongue
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by MCLOVIN: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Yes she's rich but im sure it doesn't cost an arm & a leg to have good cream made for you. Its affordable.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Beautician by face969: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2009
Mclovin i called the lady, the number is hard to read from the banner but its 08037261207 anyone else. I asked her abt Ngozi but she just laughed saying she keeps her client list private. Its true she does creams to suit your skin (day & nite creams). I'll be sending my wife over next week . Lata men !

(1) (Reply)

ROMANTIC: Check Out What Wizkid's Girlfriend Did For Him On His Birthday / Annie Idibia Shears After Birth Photo With 2face / Photos: Yemi Alade Twin Sister Found In Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.