Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin (774 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by dgreatrock(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
I want to put it to all the anti-christian folks here that one who Is a Christian cannot and does not sin.
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by banom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ poster

what do you mean ?
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by jagunlabi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
Lol! grin Christians are above sin now.This is going to be good.
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by dgreatrock(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dont tell me that you are not studying your bible!
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by theseeker2: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2009
Now i know why Hitler killed with no remorse. As long as he remained a christian he was 'sinless'.
cos some jewish capenter died for his sins
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by dgreatrock(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
No, Hitler was a lunatic and not a Christian!
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by toneyb: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
The question to ask is not if christians sin but if christians truly believe in god and truly believe that there is a god that is watching over them all the time. Would a student copy from another student's test or exams with the teacher watching? No, because the teacher will grab the students's test and give him/her a zero. Would a person rob a bank, or commit any crime right in front of witnesses who will be able to easily identify him? No, because he wouldn't want to go to jail. So, if people behave when human authorities are watching and with human penalties at stake, why don't they behave when god is watching with eternal penalties at stake?

Would a priest molest an alter boy if he thought or truly believe that a god was watching? would Nigerian preachers claim to heal people (scam) if they really believed in a god that watches and punishes people for their wrong doing? Would clergy work to take life savings from members of their church? Would christians go around stealing, engaging in homosexual acts(Teg Haggard) if they truly believe that a god is watching? From my own observations of Christians I think a very large majority of Christians don't really believe.  But when they think they're being observed they behave AS IF they believe. When they are in situations where other Christians can see them, their minds clog up with a blend of submission to peer pressure. When they're at ease away from fellow Christian scrutiny many revert to their true natural selves, all that good Christian stuff goes straight out the window, Only a tiny few are so deeply deluded that they think and behave as if their god is actually present with them 24/7, even when alone.
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by dgreatrock(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^^ Or better still, let's have the true definition and characteristics of a Christian
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by mazaje(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
A Christians is some one who believes in Jesus and lives according to the teachings of the bible. . . . .Correct me if I am wrong. . . .
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by muhsin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
Funniest thread of the day! grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by mazaje(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
muhsin:

Funniest thread of the day! grin grin grin

Do muslims not also cheat, lie, rape, muder, steal, and do all short of bad things while believing that allah is watching them? Sure if you guys truly believe that allah is watching you guys you guys won't be doing all these things no? grin grin
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by dgreatrock(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
Can we keep off religious provocations please?
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by jagunlabi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
The theme of discussion is already very provocative,fella.
dgreatrock:

Can we keep off religious provocations please?
Re: Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin by mazaje(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
jagunlabi:

The theme of discussion is already very provocative,fella.

Even though I do not subscribe to the term called sin, I believe that the Poster clearly does not know what he is talking about. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Road To Cana(singles Forum) / Holy Cross Parish, Npkor Agu, Anambra State (very Urgent) / How Can A Christian Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.