Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? (9610 Views)

This Is One Funniest Photo I Have Seen In My Entire Life / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by nethacker(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
IMO,i dnt htink so grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Spyker: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Possible but the question should be can a single girl ever sleep with one man before she gets married? I don't think so.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Viciyke(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
Sure, why not.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by coolier(f): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
A very small percentage.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by ladygaga(f): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2009
definitely YES
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by sweetpie23: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
yes
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2009
Yes we can.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Of course.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by julie009(f): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
i dont think so, only if the lady doesnt see the world
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by eyoniggar(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
If you can eat just one type of food for the rest of your life, then i can say its possible.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Approved1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
ABSOLUTELY. If one can eat red stew every single day, why not keep one man? LOL!
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by sweetpie23: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Approved1:

ABSOLUTELY. If one can eat red stew every single day, why not keep one man? LOL!
nice pic you got there smiley
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by GoldenS(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
ubebong:

Why are we guys always crucifying the woman. Dis is d same question we shld ask ourselves. DO WE GUYS SLEEP WT ONE WOMAN ALL OURLIFE? Most of d problems in rlationship are cursed by us. The cheats, lies, latenights, lack of time & care we show on our spouse caused a lot 2 dem. Most of dem fall on d traps of other men because we dnt give dem d needed care. Although some woman are d caused of most breakup, the percentage cld not be compared 2 we guys. So it is vry possible 4 a woman 2 sleep wt one man if only both sides(man & woman) funtions faithfully wt love n understanding. One luv
nice one
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by eyoniggar(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Approved are you married?

And trust me you cnt eat red stew for the rest of ur life.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
can a woman ever menstruate only once in her entire life?
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by GoldenS(f): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
arkinses:

EWWWW!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by wengerboy: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
As the saying goes "Beautiful Woman never stays with one man" xpect she is not beautiful but even at that i still doubt it.
WOMEN! WOMEN!! WOMEN!!! KAI
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by GoldenS(f): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
wengerboy:

As the saying goes "Beautiful Woman never stays with one man" xpect she is not beautiful but even at that i still doubt it.
WOMEN! WOMEN!! WOMEN!!! KAI

who says!! shocked shocked shocked

pls stop it o! men are the polygamists not women! when a woman loves a man, she stays with him! u men dont even know the meaning of love so u jump about! mschewwww! angry
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by N101: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Andrrew: CAN YOU WATCH TV WITH ONLY ONE CHANNEL ALL YOUR LIFE

ALWAYS NTA NEWS, EVEN IF AIT IS SHOWING BALL, CARTOON, CNN, AFRICA MGIC?  grin  grin  grin

We can only get AIT so that rubbishes  your theory  cool

arkinses:

Not the same thing and totally off-topic.  But then I can only guess that you don't know much about female biology huh?
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2009
N101:

Not the same thing and totally off-topic.  But then I can only guess that you don't know much about female biology huh?

the word sarcasm must be alien to you
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2009
What is the misuse of sarcasm? That analogy was stupid and has nothing to do with sarcasm!
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Kelvinj(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2009
Well the possibilities is so slim
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by whitesturd(f): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2009
Its very possible
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Kelvinj(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2009
whitesturd:

Its very possible
what makes u think so girl
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2009
michelin89:

What is the misuse of sarcasm? That analogy was silly and has nothing to do with sarcasm!

what are the chances of finding one woman who would sleep with only one man in her entire life huh?
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by whitesturd(f): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2009
Kelvinj:

what makes u think so girl

i dont think so,i know so,its no big deal realy.ok,comeon some ladies who marry as virgins do end up sleepin with just one man all 2ru their life

arkinses:

what are the chances of finding one woman who would sleep with only one man in her entire life huh?

the chances mite be very small but i know u wud see some ladies out there who has not slept with more than one man
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by N101: 1:57am On Dec 28, 2009
arkinses:

the word sarcasm must be alien to you
That was a pretty poor attempt - try again.  tongue

michelin89:

What is the misuse of sarcasm? That analogy was silly and has nothing to do with sarcasm!

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 28, 2009
N101:

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I know too well not to go derailing this thread. Well said, but my ego wont allow me depart without leaving you with parting words. . .Tabernac, choleque de merde!
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Freiburger(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
What interests me is the fact that the poster did not put the question in a vice versa form, he only nailed it on the women as if they 're the ones that are most vulnerable to switching easily to a different man.
@ Poster are u trying to tell us your bad experiences with women? or are u afraid that your girlfriend or wife cant keep only you all her life time? I sense complexity from you.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by N101: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Freiburger:

What interests me is the fact that the poster did not put the question in a vice versa form, he only nailed it on the women as if they 're  the ones that are most vulnerable to switching easily to a different man.
@ Poster are u trying to tell us your bad experiences with women? or are u afraid that your girlfriend or wife cant keep only you all her life time?  I sense complexity from you.

Or just plain ol' fear, as you've mentioned before.

Good point though.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by selencious(f): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2010
Yes!! I made a promise to God never to have intimacy with anyone else in my life apart from mi husband;who is mi current fiance.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2010
yes but men make it hard to do. They hit and quit leaving us to be on the prow for "mr.(nonexistent)right."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B / My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman / Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.