Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Kill Your Erectile Dysfunction And Turbo-charge Your Sex Life With An All - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Kill Your Erectile Dysfunction And Turbo-charge Your Sex Life With An All (361 Views)

22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Kill Your Erectile Dysfunction And Turbo-charge Your Sex Life With An All by Olaniyibalogun(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Erectile dysfunction only gets worse, and like a cancer, it spreads to destroy every aspect of your life and everything you love if you don’t take fast action.

And like cancer, the sooner you begin treating your ED, the easier it is to get rid of.

My reality check came when I got the divorce papers. My wife didn’t even respect me enough to let me know face-to-face. And to be honest, I didn’t respect myself much at that point either.

All my delusional optimism gave way to depression, self-loathing, and the kind of apathy that makes you do stupid things, like not lawyering up when you soon to be ex-wife does.

That cost me a LOT of the money, and property, that I had worked long and hard for. In fact, things got so bad financially for me that I ended up living in a crappy one room apartment with barely any furniture, wallowing in self-pity, and guilt.

Yes, I felt guilty. I felt like everything was my fault. It was my fault that a perfect marriage fell apart. It was my fault that my kids had their family torn apart. It was my fault that I lost practically everything I had ever worked for.

I was a mess.

Contact us here 08069290555 or 08112724277

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Dead Teenager Wakes Up While Being Buried By Family Members / Reagents, Stripes And Laboratory Consumables / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks And Have A Healthy Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.