Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life – Davido Gives Testimony In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life – Davido Gives Testimony In Church (647 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life – Davido Gives Testimony In Church by Everblink: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Renowned Nigerian music star, born David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido was pictured at a church in Lagos State on Sunday sharing testimonies.

He stood before the congregation at the Redeemed Christian Church of God parish, RCCG, City of David, Victoria Island.

“Praise the Lord,” he screamed.

“I normally wake up late but I woke up this morning and my friend beckoned on me, ‘OBO, let’s go to church.’

“God has been blessing me so much I never really have time to come and thank Him.

“So I decided to come and thank Him.”

Also, on his Instagram page @davidoofficial, he wrote: “Happy Sunday peeps. Come and see the Lord is good.

“I vow to serve you for the rest of my life. Everlasting father read more..
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/13/i-vow-to-serve-god-for-the-rest-of-my-life-davido-gives-testimony-in-church-video/

(1) (Reply)

Read How People Reacted To Love Dr. Joro's Tweet About Not Marrying A Celeb / Nigerian Lady Brags About Putting Weed In A Toddler’s Food Because Of This. / OMG! Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.