Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back (492 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back 2 / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back by hayze(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Daniel was in the alpha group, had bunch of school fathers, iron his cloths, the girls love him even though he was rude as eef and thought that he could get away with anything. Me one the other hand belonged to the omega group, no school father, can’t iron my clothes and girls won’t come near me. Since I know where I belong, I stayed on my lane avoiding conflict as best as I could and minding my own business. But one thing you have to understand About command is, you can never totally avoid conflict no matter how you try. Somehow it would find you and bite you in the ass. Literally, conflict will bite you in the ass no jokes ask any commando lol. Continue reading http://chichinwasdiary..com.ng/2017/02/the-beginning-being-bullied-and.html?m=1
Follow @chichinwasdiary on Ig
#chichinwasdiary
#ccnd
#sam
#socially #awkward #misfit

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Humanist Leo Igwe Acknowledges That Gay Rights Are Human Rights / Gambia Set To Rejoin Commonwealth After Four Years. Newspaperupdate.com / Review NYSC To Reflect Entrepreneur And Job Creating Scheschescheme - Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.