Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,485 members, 7,926,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity (697 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by naijafengist: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mainstream self-purported virgin, Adokiye Kyrian stood out as truly newsworthy when she offered her virginity to Boko Haram fear based oppressors in return to the Chibok girls.After that, she offered to be ravished by Davido.

She said;
I cherish Davido.I think he has a decent heart and i'm speculating many people don't have a clue about that he's pleasant and considerate.

Be that as it may, since she put forth that expression, the curvaceous artist has had a reevaluate. In a talk with Punch's Sunday Scoop, she stated,

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/adokiye-kyrian-davido-no-longer-merits.html

Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by Airborne02(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by dorry62(f): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
But how can this Lady say she a virgin. Lol.I've seen it all really
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by ibietela2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Has she not been using dildos and her fingers
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by optional1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
gbasa
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
my grandmother is also a virgin
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by smardray(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
nowadays.....cucumber does not deflower dick does not fingers does not dildos does not

only if u become pregnant or have a child
then u cant lie anymore dat you're a virgin!!!!!
Re: See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmm I comment my reserve...

(1) (Reply)

Udmaster Iam Not Fake / She Has Killed Me / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.