Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Find It Difficult To Spend Money - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money (21613 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / Valentine’s Day: Nigerians Spend N30bn On Gifts, Luxury Items / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by greggng: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Please talk to me. Please no INSULTS.

Is this a problem or obsession?

From my childhood I save money a lot, especially during those Xmas time when aunty n uncle give kids money.

Now am grown ooooo, people I still find it difficult to spend my money ooo oooo. My hard earned salary.

I drive joy in saving, saving n saving. In fact I shop for myself twice in a year. Though when am buying, I buy quality wears.

If I spend my own money, I will be angry. What sort of stupid life is this.

Even if someone gives me money, I still use it carefully.

Am not hear to earn online like.

Matured comments, please oooo.

Thanks.

Pls spend some on me and God will remove the spirit of self inflicted stingyness from u
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by UIA04(f): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
wow, you just had itchy fingers to comment and mention. i was not talking to you ma.

Was just joking Oga , life aint that ssserious
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by pedrilo: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
u r d female version of me.
at 29 i already have my house in abuja and i was nt born wit a silver spoon.
keep it up for we r meant to be great!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by adatemi: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am like that! Nothing is wrong with you but shopping twice a yr is over the top. Planning what you want to buy might instead of on impulse.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
greggng:

Pls spend some on me and God will remove the spirit of self inflicted stingyness from u
;

grin grin grin grin. There is peace in having your own.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
adatemi:
Am like that! Nothing is wrong with you but shopping twice a yr is over the top. Planning what you want to buy might instead of on impulse.

The worst is I will take money to inland with lists when I get to the market I will just change my mind. Will buy few things n return with the remaining cash.

I don't have friends too. Maybe is part of this nonsense am facing.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by 1metre: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Op. Nothing is wrong with you. You are just the same as me. I can save 40k out of 50k consistently for two years (and I will get by just fine). People don't usually realize how much can be saved by curbing unnecessary spending.
As I said earlier. Nothing do you
ndu onye afufu
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
pedrilo:
u r d female version of me.
at 29 i already have my house in abuja and i was nt born wit a silver spoon.
keep it up for we r meant to be great!

Waooo you tried ooooo.
I
live my life to please my God n myself.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by mikolo80: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

From my childhood I save money a lot, especially during those Xmas time when aunty n uncle give kids money.

Now am grown ooooo, people I still find it difficult to spend my money ooo oooo. My hard earned salary.

I drive joy in saving, saving n saving. In fact I shop for myself twice in a year. Though when am buying, I buy quality wears.

Thanks.

come mowu marry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
1metre:
ndu onye afufu

Brother is not. Bible said we should be contented with what we have.

If people live their life's with contentment there won't be all this problem in the world right now.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by heirloom90(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
my dear and lovely sister vavana, I have a word of advice for you,your problem is a problem.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
heirloom90:
my dear and lovely sister vavana, I have a word of advice for you,your problem is a problem.

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin. Thank you
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by nihinlade(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Women like you are scarce. Infact I am already in love grin grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by slurryeye: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

Thank you sooo much.

You are welcome. You're a very prudent lady and it's a good thing.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

Why are you complaining na,i swear with my life,i would pay anything to be like that. Saving instead of earning,helping and doing charity. Truly everybody different. Even when i ty to be wise i go still spend.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by greatnaija01: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
yes ma i know na. relax... happy vals day... and on a more serious note... keep shinning o

UIA04:

Was just joking Oga , life aint that ssserious
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Greedgod: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Op. Nothing is wrong with you. You are just the same as me. I can save 40k out of 50k consistently for two years (and I will get by just fine). People don't usually realize how much can be saved by curbing unnecessary spending.
As I said earlier. Nothing do you
are u a teacher ? U dnt spend 4 transport/feeding ?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by cybriz82(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
madam wetin b ur own sef...na only waka cme dis earth with problem? ur boss want eztimate with u..u dnt like sex.n nw u are professional alajo..wetinnnnnn

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
cybriz82:
madam wetin b ur own sef...na only waka cme dis earth with problem? ur boss want eztimate with u..u dnt like sex.n nw u are professional alajo..wetinnnnnn

Life is full of challenges and were meant to conquer, okay.

If you find my post irritating just ignore.

I will always ask questions because is people like you that will still crucify someone if the person make mistake.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Greedgod: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

Thank you sooo much.
lets talk ova with a bottle of malt !
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by bobbybrown007: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

start playing bet9ja so that you would spend it so well
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2017
efavour:
gbam. I use to be like that. Everyone is always borrowing money from me and they find it hard paying back. I work and don't get to enjoy the money. Not anymore. I only save blindly now when I have a particular project and a particular amount in mind.after that I loosen up and start spending money to make me happy. Life is too short Jareh. You can't take money to heaven or he'll sef.

naw ya talkin... if you no spend ya hard earned money... Na another person go help you spend am tomorrow...fact..... remember tomorrow is never promise.....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by okanlawon94(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2017
You think u only save money...i save more than yu do buh spend less
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Naikkie(f): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2017
OP, you are just like me. I can save for Africa. God help me, I look for good deals to buy things whenever I want to buy.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by dand9206(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2017
OP, it is well! Nothing is wrong with you (opinion though)

Some have the cash, they don't know what to do with it.

Some are desperate for it so they can meet their wants & needs yet they can't find it.

Some have it alot, they spend anyhow without doing any reasonable thing with it.

Some have alot & can as well spend reasonably.

Truely, the life of a man in itself is also a mystery.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by gnykelly(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

i will advice you to link your thrift culture to a project or investment that will radically change your life in two years time. don't save for saving sake. save to invest.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by gnykelly(m): 2:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Vavana:

The worst is I will take money to inland with lists when I get to the market I will just change my mind. Will buy few things n return with the remaining cash.

I don't have friends too. Maybe is part of this nonsense am facing.

...abi you be deeper life
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by davidif: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

Dude! What are you talking about? That's not a problem, that's a blessing.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by davidif: 2:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Kentura:
Bae, you are a wife material... Keep it up

Tell her jare. The girl has a rare gift and she is coimplaining. Imagine!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by davidif: 2:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Mzpurity:
Stingy to yourself smiley

Wrong! She is a prudent woman. It's a gift and a virtue.

She is ideal wife material.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by davidif: 2:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I think you are either stingy or too busy or just old school

Mostly grannies that have this problem tongue

No she is not. She is a prudent woman. Its a gift and a virtue. Now if only she knows how to invest wisely in a better savings account that can earn returns that would even be better.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by davidif: 2:53am On Feb 14, 2017
highrise07:
keep on saving .....somebody else may end up spending it on your behalf

You are wrong. She is a wise and prudent woman. A rariety in this hyper materialistic day and age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market / Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Ogun Child Custody Battle: Police Arrest Damilola / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.