Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,662 members, 7,892,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk (1430 Views)

Diesel Supplier Needed By A Marketer / Phone Numbers For Sale And Bulk SMS Services / Quality Bedsheets With Unique Designs Available For Retail And Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by honestpoju: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please if you are into chemicals supplies, both retail and wholesale... I am interested in purchasing.... Most especially chemicals such as sodium silicate, sodium sulphate, cmc, tinopal, labsa , fragrances (florals family) and colors.

Please do send me a mail asap to sparkklin@gmail.com
Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by Teewhy2: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
honestpoju:
Hello everyone,

Please if you are into chemicals supplies, both retail and wholesale... I am interested in purchasing.... Most especially chemicals such as sodium silicate, sodium sulphate, cmc, tinopal, labsa , fragrances (florals family) and colors.

We will send you a mail on this. Hope it isn't too late

1 Like

Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by honestpoju: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Teewhy2:
No

Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by Odesky: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Teewhy2:

Good day Sir. I've been searching for some chemicals I'm trying to acquire. Here's a list of the materials I require. Please let me know if you can supply me with them. If also appreciate it if you could specify the prices and the respective quantity. Thank you in anticipation.

1. Calsoft AOS-40
2. Caltaine C-35
3. Masodol 1-7
4. Tinopal CBS-X
5. Sodium Citrate
6. Sodium Chloride
7. Preservatives
8. Perfume
9. Dye
Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by DONFASZY(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Odesky:

Good day Sir. I've been searching for some chemicals I'm trying to acquire. Here's a list of the materials I require. Please let me know if you can supply me with them. If also appreciate it if you could specify the prices and the respective quantity. Thank you in anticipation.

1. Calsoft AOS-40
2. Caltaine C-35
3. Masodol 1-7
4. Tinopal CBS-X
5. Sodium Citrate
6. Sodium Chloride
7. Preservatives
8. Perfume
9. Dye
Ur gsm and email
Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by Odesky: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
DONFASZY:
Ur gsm and email
ayshbeny@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Chemicals Supplier Needed Urgently Retail And Bulk by ciskenn(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
CHECK MY POST MY COMPANY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOUR NEEDS
honestpoju:
Hello everyone,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G.R Logistics (affordable And Reliable Delivery Service) / Gift Cards For Sale/buy Gift Cards Here / Whatsapp Marketing The Newest & Surest Way To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.