Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,956 members, 7,915,808 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Best Collection Of Valentine Day Text Messages - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Collection Of Valentine Day Text Messages (526 Views)

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World / Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Collection Of Valentine Day Text Messages by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valentine day is upon us once again. This is my favourite time of the year as it is all about LOVE. 14th February is recognized worldwide as a day for lovers.

Valentine is the perfect time to send that special person a unique, heartfelt, romantic message to let them know how much they mean to you.

On Valentine’s Day, we all have different ways of letting that special someone know how much they are appreciated on this day and every day.

Some people achieve this by sending flowers, chocolates, cakes and other gifts across while others achieve this by taking that special person out on a date.

Some others prefer to spend time behind closed doors with that special one and hav all the fun there could be.

Whatever you plan to do for Valentine’s Day, you will be faced with finding the right words to express your feelings.

Our Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages got you covered as you can pick the right words for that special person from our Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages.

Whether you’ve been together for many years or whether you just got to meet each other, we have compiled the Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages that will surely get the attention of your lover with or without a gift.

Let our Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages make your day special as you celebrate you’re your lover this year.

Our Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages can be sent as Whatsapp Messages, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat or whatever social media platform you may have.

Best Collection of Valentine Day Text Messages

Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Do you know which is the most beautiful place in this entire world? Its the warmth of your arms that helps me find solace.

For many years i experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the color of my dreamless nights

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

When I think about you, I am at my happiest and Valentine’s Day is just a reminder of the steps it took to find this love and as a reminder of what the future beholds.

Please, don’t be too friendly to me… Don’t be too sweet… You are just making me fall.

I never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you dear husband.

Don’t forget our date tonight. Just because you’re my wife, don’t think I’m not still just a little bit nervous.

I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.

To my white knight on Valentine’s Day, I never knew that someone like you even existed but thank you for taking my heart and filling it full of love.

You’ve always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You’re a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand, you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine’s Day to my special man.

If there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my life!

I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

Every day we share together, we’re creating our very own fairytale. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet prince! I look forward to our happily ever after.

Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ –Valentine’s day messages and pictures

Get More Valentine's Day Messages Here

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Organise An Award Event / People Of Ilorin / Photos: Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprises Newly Wed Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.