Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

(video And Photos): Unknown And Uncontrollable Fire Broke Out In OAU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (video And Photos): Unknown And Uncontrollable Fire Broke Out In OAU (515 Views)

Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video And Photos): Unknown And Uncontrollable Fire Broke Out In OAU by samgeetech(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2017
An uncontrollable fire broke out inside OAU around 8:00 pm on Monday night, 13th February, 2017 around ICAN lecture theatre and dramatic arts department. According to those who witnessed it at the start, the fire started at the other side of the mountain in front of the Faculty of Administration extension building sand later spread downwards to the other side of the mountain, the one facing the building.

I got to the scene around 9 pm and the fire was still at its high potential and was still spreading. Arriving at the scene, I saw a fire brigade vehicle but later noticed that it is already out of water and the fire is still blooming.

According to some people, the fire is always created every year probably by hunters from small villages inside OAU.

while I was at the scene, a man arrived, demanding more extinguishers. According to him, he had called four professors who I think are in charge of students care and security but none of them seemed to be responding.

Minutes later, the fire has already spread towards the buildings near it which include Admin Extension building and Dramatic Arts Department buildings. The area was no longer conducive for people watching because there were flames everywhere causing eye pain for people.

To see the video and more photos, click here: http://www.samgeelive.com/2017/02/video-and-photos-unknown-and.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Robber Caught With Toy Gun Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mob / Hon. Kelechi Nwogu Saves A Dying Girls Life / I Need Suggestions On Business I Can Set Up With 5m Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.