Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,979 members, 7,927,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Happy Valentine 2017 To Barbara Bush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine 2017 To Barbara Bush. (374 Views)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine 2017 To Barbara Bush. by lawani: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2017
HAPPY VALENTINE TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE
WHO DUG IN WITH ME FROM THE MOMENT SHE FOUND ME IN 2000
WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF HER FAMILY AND HER BEING.
NO LADY IN WORLD HISTORY MARRIED HER HUSBAND WITH AS MUCH ENERGY OR RESOLVE.
NO MARRIAGE LIKE OURS IN WORLD HISTORY.
THIS IS WHO MADE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL
GOD BLESS HER TODAY AND ALWAYS.
THIS IS THE DEAREST PERSON TO MY HEART
I LOVE YOU BARBARA AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

THE LOVE IS SOMETHING SEALED IN HEAVEN AND DESTINED TO BE. IT IS ONE HEART CALLING THE OTHER.

(1) (Reply)

Time Limit / Female Corper Donates Borehole To Community In Akwa Ibom / Why Do People Think I Am Frail, Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.