Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs (11737 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / EFCC Is Managing Controversy Over N13.3bn Discovery Poorly, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by shineeye1: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
winj3:

Get your facts right,
Sambo is in jail because he upset Buhari badly, infact he used some of the said money to try and derail Buhari's election.

He is in jail for that, and not because he is a Northern crown prince. Buhari is the clearer-in-chief of corruption in Nigeria, if people beg him enough he will leave Sambo alone.

Go check the list of Northern criminals (some still in Buhari government) that have been cleared of corruption even before EFCC investigation started!

If I get you right, Dasuki is a criminal of epoch proportion but he is in jail, not for that crime but for the misfortune of being in Buhari's personal bad book. Your theory I presume is that there are myriads of worse criminals riding the high horse with Buhari, wining and dining in high places today without fear of just prosecution. My answer is "Every thief has his day of retribution" No man shall escape his crime against humanity! Trust the God of Justice.
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by mikolo80: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayaside:
People don't have conscience anymore. And because of this... I think death penalty should be given to corrupt officials thus making them have conscience again
no that's too easy. They should be made to clean market gutters while children mock them or they should break rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
The hunt and witch hunt for 2019 political opponents continues! wink
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by SpaxeX(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:

Because stealing is not corruption

and corruption is not buhari's last name.. continue

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Realhommie(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
toprealman:
Go tell your Ambode to construct good roods and bridges. How can we still ride on wooden make shift bridges in 2017
My Ambode? Lol

The last time i checked i ain't no Lagosian, lol.. But seriously what have you guyz done about it, have you tried to draw his attention by any means possible maybe by writing or....
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by winj3: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
shineeye1:

If I get you right, Dasuki is a criminal of epoch proportion but he is in jail, not for that crime but for the misfortune of being in Buhari's personal bad book. Your theory I presume is that there are myriads of worse criminals riding the high horse with Buhari, wining and dining in high places today without fear of just prosecution. My answer is "Every thief has his day of retribution" No man shall escape his crime against humanity! Trust the God of Justice.

Belief in the God of justice is one of the MAIN reasons blacks are still disadvantaged today, I will tell you why.

Black people lived in slavery for 400 years mostly because they believed god will free them and punish their oppressors. They wasted many opportunities to fight, struggle endlessly, refuse to accept captivity - and god has not punished anyone.

black people allow foreigners and their leaders to oppress them without much in the way of revolt, civil disobedience, physical actions and revenge because of their stu pi and blind beliefs in god.

belief in god has caused more damage to blacks than their oppressors, it is a biggest mental cancer and decay to afflict the naive, docile and dumb minds of useless mentally challenged black species.

since the end of slavery, god and religion is the single biggest threat to black advancement!
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Arielle: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
searchng4love:

Political prisoner. Get sense.

You go and get some sense. People like you are the bane of this country. The reason why Nigerians can never speak with one voice, come together and throw out these criminals and take our country back before it goes up in flames. You and your ilk should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by searchng4love: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Command of English and yet

The use of "Am" instead of "I'm" or "I am" is a very strong pointer of horrible grammar by whoever uses it. It is actually embarrassing. You dont command anything and Dasuki is not a political Prisoner. Nnamdi Kanu is more qualified to be a political prisoner not Dasuki
English teacher... You should know by now that English is not an end in itself or else some who are well versed like you would not have ended up with blue collar jobs ...Or even as a mere mod on forums like this.

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

Sambo Dasuki is a Sokoto crown prince, a muslim and a northerner,

He has been in detention for over a year, dragging the ONIKUJE of KUJE title with Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

Corruption does not know religion nor region.

Get sense now!!!
meaning landlord of kuje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore / Boko Haram Releases 48 Abducted Borno Women / Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.