Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,403 members, 7,968,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:32 PM

Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo (10859 Views)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by O0XYGEN: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Imagine an idiot from a useless poor common good for nothing country like nigeria making noise.
I can see its even a privilege for you to be exchanging words with your superior (Ghanaian) .
You idiots can't compete with Ghana in everything positive so shut up.
We see you guys as refugees in Ghana.
No Ghanaian wishes to travel to a useless terrorism infested zoo like nigeria.
Poverty and famine is killing you guys like rats.
Poverty everywhere in that zoo you hail from.
About 80 % of prisoners in Ghana are nigerians..
No wonder we treat you guys like animals like Ghana.
Now be more worried about your useless country and stop thinking about a country far better than the zoo you hail from

https://www.google.com/m?q=3000+nigerians+die+from+famine

sdindan:

Yes R2bs are Nigerian
VIP they are Nigerians.
Yvonne Nelson is Nigeria
Juliet Ibrahim is a Nigerian.
I will interview the poor gate man, I will send his details so that u can reach him and help ur brother.
Why u see Nigerians in common Ghana is that we know that u guys are lazy asss, Nigerians like competitions they will compet with u guys their and win. You can't come to Nigeria cos u are a lazy dude. U can't beat us here in any competition. I have forgotten, mechanic is a ghanain. I will interview him too. U will get back from me next Time I will have time for u. Lemme concentrate on my work . Brb.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by sdindan: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Your so called celebrities rather come to Ghana to gain international recognition. Ask wizkid,davido,basket mouth etc.....And your girls don't have sexual appeal.They are ugly ,shapeless and smelly so there's no way any Ghanaian will even dream of chasing any.
Now Bleep off n crawl back to your cage.
For all we know you are even one of the countless nigerian refugees in Cameroon, Chad or Niger.
Shameless poor terrorism infested zoo.

Chai! Charly u are really dump.
Wizkid, Davido, Basketmouth were make famous by Ghanaians and allowed their own yeyebritis to die in poverty. Charly, ur stupidity is legendary.
Abt terrorism, it a world problem not only Nigeria.
There have been terrorist attacks in major countries around the world. . USA, Germany, France Canada to name a few. Am from southern part of Nigeria if u care to know . I haven't seen a bomb blast scene in my life so chill. Ghana can't never survive quarter of what Nigeria have past thru. So shattappp!
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by Just30: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
sdindan:

No matter our short comings, Nigeria is an inspiration to all African countries especially West African states. That's y we have the Ecowas headquarters in Abuja. If Nigeria bleeds they whole Africa bleed.

Ghana can't match Nigeria in military, wealth and human resource.
which weed have you been smoking?
You've really been thinking from your anus
You are speaking like that guy who can't pay his children school fees yet continue to buy bottles upon bottles of alcohol.
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by Just30: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
sdindan:

Wizkid, Davido, Basketmouth were make famous by Ghanaians and allowed their own yeyebritis to die in poverty. Charly, ur stupidity is legendary.
There have been terrorist attacks in major countries around the world. . USA, Germany, France Canada to name a few. Am from southern part of Nigeria if u care to know . I haven't seen a bomb blast scene in my life so chill. Ghana can't never survive quarter of what Nigeria have past thru. So shattappp!
Your country will be divided into four parts if it ever decide to have the mature political discussions Ghana has had over the past almost 200 years.
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by Just30: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
sdindan:

Yes R2bs are Nigerian
VIP they are Nigerians.
Yvonne Nelson is Nigeria
Juliet Ibrahim is a Nigerian.
I will interview the poor gate man, I will send his details so that u can reach him and help ur brother.
Why u see Nigerians in common Ghana is that we know that u guys are lazy asss, Nigerians like competitions they will compet with u guys their and win. You can't come to Nigeria cos u are a lazy dude. U can't beat us here in any competition. I have forgotten, mechanic is a ghanain. I will interview him too. U will get back from me next Time I will have time for u. Lemme concentrate on my work . Brb.
You are avoiding the difficult discussions you are supposed to be having in your country in order to keep it together and help it come out of it's economic mess.
Your hallucinations are really deep
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by zendy: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
The shape of Ghanas Presidents head is something else.
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by Just30: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
sdindan:

Nigerians going to Ghana is just to help ur poor country. You have to be happy seeing more superior nationals coming to boast ur economy. I can't even see myself living in Ghana, it's just like going to my Villa.
grin grin you wished you could afford to live in Ghana but you can't see how you are going to help yourself cos you are a lazy guy waiting for the next 50% less oil money.
Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by O0XYGEN: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
So far as its not as shapeless as the body shape of nigerian girls we are kul with it.
zendy:
The shape of Ghanas Presidents head is something else.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by O0XYGEN: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Name any terrorist group operating in the countries you've mentioned.
Terrorists are based in useless countries like nigeria,somalia,Iraq,Syria,Afghanistan, yemin etc.
Your country is useless and we all know that.
And trust me Ghana is too civilized to go through the same problems you poor nigerians are going through.
Why should we form a terrorist group to kill ourselves?We are too sensible and civilised for that.
You create your own problems and you are shamelessly ranting that someone can't go through that.
Hahahahah
We need to examine your brain thoroughly.
You are in the south and so?
Who gives a fyck about south or north or east or whatever.
Is it not nigeria?
slowpoke.
Poor refugee boy.
sdindan:

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by PetroDolla4: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
You talk like a typical Shitnigerian f00l. You shitty country is a joke. grin

What is life expectancy in your armpit country? How many of your mudder fuggerz have regular access to electricity? grin how many of you magg0ts can sleep with your two eyes closed in that dirty, armpit zoo of a country? grin

People get kidnapped in your jagajaga sh1thole fir a ransom of coke n gala grin

Even a child born today knows nigeria is a certified sh1thole grin
sdindan:

Re: Atiku Meets Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by sdindan: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2017
PetroDolla4:
You talk like a typical Shitnigerian f00l. You shitty country is a joke. grin

What is life expectancy in your armpit country? How many of your mudder fuggerz have regular access to electricity? grin how many of you magg0ts can sleep with your two eyes closed in that dirty, armpit zoo of a country? grin

People get kidnapped in your jagajaga sh1thole fir a ransom of coke n gala grin

Even a child born today knows nigeria is a certified sh1thole grin

Just concentrate on the bribery incident that is rocking ur parliament. Leave Nigeria problem to Nigerians we are not complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Responsible Political, Religious Leaders / 2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.