Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity (879 Views)

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Valentine's Day: See What Will Happen Today, February 14th And November 14th / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
My brothers and sisters, no long talk. Una good morning. This doesn't apply to those in long distance relationship.

Here's the thing, of your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancé, gives excuse on why he/she can't/couldn't be with you from now 7am till 11pm today. Bros/madam. Forget. He/she is gonking another dlck/toto.

Let's say a girl or guy your dating and you two sees each other like anytime any of you want to. Then today being 14th she tells you she fell from pot of soup and can't walk at the moment or he tells you he got an accident in his dream while driving and can't walk.

That guy or babe is flexing elsewhere for today.
No matter the excuse he or she gives. Do not buy it.

And to those in a long distance relationship, if as from 12.01pm today your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancé switches off his or her phone or stops picking your call and later call you back at night or tomorrow morning.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you he or she is gonking another dlck/pvssy.

Una good morning again.

Make I rush go work, I have totos to fvck today.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

Hahahaha...I wudnt mind a long distance relationship wink but if he wanna drill some rotten nunu & suck a corpse smell mouth, he can go ahead.. He's not my slave.. He's free to do whatever he wanted.. grin

As long, he won't come back tonight or for the rest of his life... wink
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by ipobarecriminals: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2017
kids full dis Nairaland. So ,u expect a working class/traders,artisans to leave their job/work and stay indoor from 7am to 11pm cos it is valentine day abi?. Wake up young man,owuro l'ojo/ma fi owuro sere.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaha...I wudnt mind a long distance relationship wink but if he wanna drill some rotten nunu & suck a corpse smell mouth, he can go ahead.. He's not my slave.. He's free to do whatever he wanted.. grin

As long, he won't come back tonight or for the rest of his life... wink
Trappy! !!!!
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Trappy! !!!!

Sexxxxy Guy grin

Happy Valentines day....

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Sexxxxy Guy grin

Happy Valentines day....

Titillating Lady cheesy

Happy Valentines day to you too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by emmahardgun(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
I tink u ar rite faa
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
kids full dis Nairaland. So ,u expect a working class/traders,artisans to leave their job/work and stay indoor from 7am to 11pm cos it is valentine day abi?. Wake up young man,owuro l'ojo/ma fi owuro sere.
ogbeni KEEP quit!!!' I resemble your mate??

Did you read this?

"Let's say a girl or guy your dating and you two sees each other like anytime any of you want to."?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by ipobarecriminals: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
stupidity:

Did you read this?

"Let's say a girl or guy your dating and you two sees each other like anytime any of you want to."?

angry angry
u are a kid.U may wish to see me physically, come to Ikoyi.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity by Chuknovski(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
stupidity:

Did you read this?

angry angry

Eyin mejeji shakara oloje ni, e sempe, emaja

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Amongst Top12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries In The World / Are You Jealous Of The Men With 2+ Wives ? / 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.