Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,011 members, 7,963,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

And The People Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And The People Say (286 Views)

Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. / I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The People Say by Marioplus(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
GOD OUR FATHER, THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CONNECTS EVERY LIVING SOUL TO YOU;

YOUR BREATH,

THROUGH THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT CAUSE SOMETHING UNIQUE TO HAPPEN TO OUR BREATH TO MAKE US WILLINGLY CELEBRATE HOLINESS TODAY 14TH FEB. 2017 AS WELL AS WILLINGLY AND POWERFULLY REJECT/RENOUNCE EVERY FORM OF SIN TODAY 14TH FEB. 2017 ESPECIALLY SEXUAL IMMORALITIES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

WE BELIEVE, WE SPEAK; I BELIEVE THEREFORE I HAVE SPOKEN [2 Cor. 4:13] IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

WHATEVER WE PERMIT ON EARTH IS PERMITTED IN HEAVEN, WHATEVER WE FORBID ON EARTH IS FORBIDDEN IN HEAVEN (Matt.18:18)

LORD, YOU ACCOMPANIED THE WORDS OF YOUR PROPHETS WITH SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOWING {"And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen" Mk.16:20}, MAY YOU ACCOMPANY OUR SINCERE AND HUMBLE SUPPLICATIONS WITH SIGNS OF HOLINESS AND SEXUAL PURITY MANIFESTING IN US TODAY 14TH FEB. 2017 AND EVERY PASSING SECOND OF OUR LIVES FROM ON DEGREE OF GLORY TO A HIGHER DEGREE OF GLORY {2 Cor.3:18} THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

HOLY SPIRIT TAKE OVER......
Re: And The People Say by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
amen

(1) (Reply)

Your Qualification For Perfection / How To Get Over A Breakup During Valentine’s Season [LEARN TODAY] / When Your Husband Cheats, Buy Him Condom – Actress Seyi Hunters Advises Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.