Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Very Urgent---cisco Systems--business Attitude Personality Questionnaire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent---cisco Systems--business Attitude Personality Questionnaire (1257 Views)

The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. / Access Bank Questionnaire / Glo GBAM Scholarship Online Application And Questionnaire For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent---cisco Systems--business Attitude Personality Questionnaire by sharpy: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2007
Hello Room,
I received an email from CISCO confirming that my job application for the post of a sales executive was received and that i should fill an (Online Business Attitude Personality Questionnaire).
I don't know what to do.pls,kindly help.

Content of the email,  below
Congratulations! We have reviewed your application against our key
criteria and are pleased to invite you to complete the next stage, which is
an online Business Attitude Personality Questionnaire. 
This questionnaire will look at your personality in relation to a work
environment.  There are no right or wrong answers - please just
complete the questionnaire with the answers you feel are most appropriate.

There are no time constraints in completing this questionnaire, however
it should take around 60 minutes.
You must
complete all of the questions in order to be considered for the next stage,
which is a telephone interview.

please,help me out.

larry
email me----------------------sharpyworld@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Job Seekers,check This Out. / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.