Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo (28698 Views)

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
[s]What? He's a "bloody fool" 'cause he typewrote the first assumption any observant Nigerian would make? Tell your Northern oligarchs to incriminate snatching girls if you don't want to be the of such jokes and scathing remarks[/s]!

Post like this should be deleted as soon as they are typed cos they are from the silliest parts of the brain.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Seeeeee this foooooolish aboki

Your mate for Ram naim we go chop this night as Ram suya

Oya enter the nearest trailer come my area,

U don toooo old to be Ram ,we need to use u do Ram suya dis night for the Valentine

Put better pepper and onion for ur body grin

If he do anyhow, we put tire for him neck baff am with better fuel, no soap can grin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Biafrarep(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2017
She is probably held hostage at the emir palace, smh.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Umarlulu: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Allah ya bayyana ta
Amin amin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by ifycent2: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Plz make una go find am for Her boyfriend house!!!...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by shumuel(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2017
informant001:
This pretty 18-year-old girl identified as Hafsat Surajo has been declared missing. According to a report, she left her home in Unguwa Uku area of Tarauni local govt council in Kano state and is yet to return. If anyone has any information that will lead to her whereabouts, he or she should contact the appropriate authorities.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/pretty-18-year-old-girl-declared.html

Let her family rest their minds, this happens every year, she has gone to celebrate Val's day with her lover, abeg make them leave her make she enjoy her life grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by danjaba(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=53696046]Am sure SANUSI has kidnapped her
Or
Maybe she went to buy Cassava in Shoprite Chibok sad

I know she would be back
It could have been better to keep ur mouth shut FOOL. Must u cracked jokes on someone's agony?

Seun, pls kindly checkmate kids in this forum.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by misteryman: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2017
DON'T WORRY SHE WILL BE BACK, SHE IS DOING VALENTINE SOMEWHERE.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Yeeyo: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Muslim brotherhood are responsible for dis cos is their attitude.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Hurray the Christians have kidnapped her!!!

(All necessary puns intended with respect to the above
...shes's 18 and this matter should be left to the authorities to handle and if they can't then "they...the authorities should post it on social media"...)

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by ItzWonderz(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
She don go do val,,,she go come back tmawo,,make dem chill,,,,no b me dey talk oh,,,na dis w**d dey talk grin grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
aaaah!!!!! I pray it is not what am thinking. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Kai one guy dey somewhere dey smile this valentine.

Cc deepfriedpuff watsup boo
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by TerrorSquad147: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Curvinus:
She could be somewhere vigorously exploring kamasutra positions with a top boko commander you know. Anyway hope she is found alive and untainted.
guy, you be foool ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nan0(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=xstry post=53696164][/quote]

I pray you educate yourself on how women can kidnap people as well.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Post like this should be deleted as soon as they are typed cos they are from the silliest parts of the brain.
Hilariously ironic coming from a freak of nature who's so dumb she(?) created a sobriquet to pledge her (?) allegiance to the League of Stùpid beings. The joke's on you.

Now hit the report button or mention Myñd44 to hide my rebuttal and/or place a forum-wide restriction on my moniker. smiley

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Nan0:

I pray you educate yourself on how women can kidnap people as well.
What are you trying to say? Which of my posts are you making reference to?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Anny505(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Don't be surprise she will come back 2morrow wid new puma fenty, Nike simulator, Brazilian hair and 70k....am sure she is somewhere enjoying her val in Uyo :-XDon't be surprise she will come back 2morrow wid new puma fenty, Nike simulator, Brazilian hair and 70k....am sure she is somewhere enjoying her val in Uyo
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Arielle: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
A girl is missing. She's little more than a child. Does it matter if she's Christian or Muslim or if 10 others have been kidnapped? When did we lose our humanity? How did we get here? And you all call yourselves christians.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Nan0(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
xstry:
What are you trying to say? Which of my posts are you making reference to?

Sorry, wrong person tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by crispyvick(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
kings09:
Check the emir's palace or any other emir's palace.

Xstry, pls help check the palace close to u. grin

#WishHerSafeReturn
u just talk ma mind sha
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by pyyxxaro: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=danjaba post=53700050][/quote]

See foooolish foool reporting me to Seun

U nor just get sense oh , so make I con de shake now

Say Seun de come , Seun don baff ,Abi naa NL de feed u

I have 4 NL account

BAN naaa my foood undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:
She will be back on 16th...
With waist pain and soar lips...

She is somewhere in Ebute metta with Femi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni I think say naaaa only me they craze oh

As I see ur post

My belle won tear with laff grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by oxiide22(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Allah ya bayyana ta
Ameen!

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by StupidYorubaFool: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:
She will be back on 16th... With waist pain and soar lips...
She is somewhere in Ebute metta with Femi
lol you no well; D
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by temitemi1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funlordmaniac:

angry

They should check the emirs palace! I'm sure one dirty,bushy bearded, head banging Islamic zealot has kept her there as a 3rd wife while hoping her family would give up in frustration! Na their way....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by StupidYorubaFool: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni I think say naaaa only me they craze oh

As I see ur post

My belle won tear with laff grin grin
oboy I laugh so teh I mess for nyash grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Ylkorode69(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
May Allah bring her safely back home without any harm what so ever. Amin.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by StupidYorubaFool: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anny505:
Don't be surprise she will come back 2morrow wid new puma fenty, Nike simulator, Brazilian hair and 70k....am sure she is somewhere enjoying her val in Uyo :-XDon't be surprise she will come back 2morrow wid new puma fenty, Nike simulator, Brazilian hair and 70k....am sure she is somewhere enjoying her val in Uyo
inang na only uyo where you sabi?

mumu
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by StupidYorubaFool: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yeeyo:
Muslim brotherhood are responsible for dis cos is their attitude.
hahaha if them catch you eh.

lol na their culture, e dey their blood as profake Muhammad thought them in their quran

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Zulu212: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
They should start the search in the emits palace or any other Islamic clerics house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kano and indeed the moslem North is not a safe place to raise a beautiful little girl. I hope they find her alive and well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun / Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.