Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,921 members, 7,909,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo (537 Views)

Grade-A Fairly Used HP Laptops(new Arrivals From USA) Large Quantity:Abuja-N38K / We Buy USED ATM batteries,Inverter baterries,Mast Batteries And Tokunbo Batteries / A Complete Pricelist Of Laptops And Palmtops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo by kanmy14: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2009
can anybody in this business give me an updates on the price list of new and tokunbo laptops with configuration and if possible your contact address i am in the far northern part of 9ja. i want to go into the trade here in the north. give your price list and a reasonable one not a cut throat price please. thanks am waiting for your response.
Re: I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo by djungle(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2009
Re: I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo by kanmy14: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2009
give me specifications u have in stock and how can we start biz immediately

(1) (Reply)

Write Ccna Before The End Of The Year / Dell D600 Laptop Screen / Quad Core Desktop Motherboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.