Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Wiz Khalifa And I “are Very Much Still Divorced And Not Together” – Amber Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiz Khalifa And I “are Very Much Still Divorced And Not Together” – Amber Rose (784 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa And I “are Very Much Still Divorced And Not Together” – Amber Rose by Naijahotloaded(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Amber Rose and her ex, Wiz Khalifa stepped out on the red carpet at the Grammys and even shared a sweet kiss, making some of their fans speculate that were back on.

Amber had just split form her boyfriend, Val Chmerkovskiy.

The show of affection with Khalifa sure looked like the real thing. However, Rose posted a note to Instagram today clearing things up. See what she wrote here...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/02/14/wiz-khalifa-and-i-are-very-much-still-divorced-and-not-together-amber-rose-dispels-relationship-rumours/

Re: Wiz Khalifa And I “are Very Much Still Divorced And Not Together” – Amber Rose by Lunaxskin: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyinbo's and their roller coaster emotions. one for all! all for one open marriage bullshit
Re: Wiz Khalifa And I “are Very Much Still Divorced And Not Together” – Amber Rose by johncallidon(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
noted buh its none of mah buzi

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photo Of Nick Minaj In Just Her Pants And A Strippers Heel / Speaker Dogara Reveals the ‘Truth’ About Buhari’s Health Status after London Vis / REPORT: Blac Chyna Dating Kourtney Kardashian’s Former Beau Quincy Combs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.