Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,535 members, 7,944,578 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies (7732 Views)

Nigerian First Ladies At The Amosun/Dabiri's Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / President Buhari To Host West African Leaders In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by CRAPHA96(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
mastermaestro:

grin First time in our political history we have a President whose wife is not the First Lady. cry
ma brother ayam tired... cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by mmsen: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
jerrymej:
my problem now is that, the money to host 'em will be from the federation account.... ahh

Buhari will claim that it is the money that this women made from cleaning feet and nails that she will use to host these gluttonous women...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by Skybee1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hypocrisy of d highest order,under wch office is she going to host all dos literate ladies,like husband like wife bunch of empty head fellow.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by KanwuliaExtra: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Suffering and smiling "MY FELLOW WIDOWS"!

Muchechechecheche
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by OnucheAdams: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Last minute bazaar...
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
jerrymej:
my problem now is that, the money to host 'em will be from the federation account.... ahh
which federation account?Jonathan finished d money
there's no money there
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by ladychioma: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
eanestca:
pls ma can you please tell buhari to come back and stop faking sick.

He should not even try to die because we are all in this together, who will he die and leave this fallen economy for?
ha ha ha ha. True talk
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by Nbote(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:
If the wife of the president hosts WA first ladies, that makes her the first lady.

But Buhari and APC said that there's nothing like office of first lady.

U dey mind d hypocrites... D funny thing is she jus changed her title to Wife of the President because there's nothing like the office of the first Lady in the Constitution lol

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by Martizo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Olukat:
Has she returned to first lady? Thought she is the wife of Mr. President?
And office shut to curb corruption sad sad sad sad
Believe APC and you can live with the devil
Lolzzzz i was wondering dat too
Tot office of d firstlady was shut to curb corruption

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by SamiraF: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2017
mmsen:

Buhari will claim that it is the money that this women made from cleaning feet and nails that she will use to host these gluttonous women...

Is better that Aisha host them than the fake pastoress acting wife of fake pastor acting president that is doing pray for Yemi Osinbajo devil vigil to shorten Buhari life na
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by jerrymej(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2017
lexy2014:
which federation account?Jonathan finished d money
there's no money there

Are you alright? Just a simple question.

does it mean there's no money in the Federation account account? what are you talking about? a country as big as Nigeria has no money in her federal account? Did Bukharin told you that he didn't met a pent in account? even if he didn't does mean he has not save any Kobo into the account since he's emerged as the president?

Plenty questions though, but just answer my first question .... (Are you alright?).
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by lexy2014: 6:55am On Feb 15, 2017
jerrymej:

does it mean there's no money in the Federation account account? what are you talking about? a country as big as Nigeria has no money in her federal account? Did Bukharin told you that he didn't met a pent in account? even if he didn't does mean he has not save any Kobo into the account since he's emerged as the president?

Plenty questions though, but just answer my first question .... (Are you alright?).
hahahahahaha...my brother there are a million and one ways to make ur point without being insultive or discourteous. secondly,there is what is called sarcasm. as a professor,I thought u would b able to discern d sarcasm in my post
Unfortunately u couldn't. thirdly, this a quote from ur post

"Did Bukharin told you that he didn't met a pent in account?"

Pls try to watch ur spellings and grammar.this is a public forum.
Lastly,in answer to ur question, yes I am perfectly alright. Love u
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by Jokerman(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2017
jerrymej:

Sarcasm bro
Re: Aisha Buhari To Host West African First Ladies by jerrymej(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha...my brother there are a million and one ways to make ur point without being insultive or discourteous. secondly,there is what is called sarcasm. as a professor,I thought u would b able to discern d sarcasm in my post
Unfortunately u couldn't. thirdly, this a quote from ur post

"Did Bukharin told you that he didn't met a pent in account?"

Pls try to watch ur spellings and grammar.this is a public forum.
Lastly,in answer to ur question, yes I am perfectly alright. Love u

Good to know you meant it Ironical...
meanwhile I never meant insult on you... just a question..

Love you too than you ever imagined ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Writes Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over ‘Fresh Missing ₦4.1Bn NASS Funds’ / What Role Does Philosophy Play In Society? / Murtala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.