Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,272 members, 7,928,908 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? (1222 Views)

Does Anyone Know Much About Direct Image Printing Machine DI / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request / How To Change A Video Background Using Camtasia Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? by richardwalter: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Hello,

Going to be launching an app soon that displays new background images weekly and I would like to know if I am able to take high quality background photos and customize them to this size >>> 1242 x 2148. If this is possible how does that work? Also does anybody have any suggestions for obtaining free high quality background images preferably customized for the phone?
Any other help related to this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

About me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Landing page intro video ,one of my work.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? by Donald7610: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2017
You can resize picture to your taste
Check Flickr for different pics
Google it for best free pics
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? by peacebirdone: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Call me to learn how. 08067240446
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Change A Background Image Size? by Dermie: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
richardwalter:
Hello,

Going to be launching an app soon that displays new background images weekly and I would like to know if I am able to take high quality background photos and customize them to this size >>> 1242 x 2148. If this is possible how does that work? Also does anybody have any suggestions for obtaining free high quality background images preferably customized for the phone?
Any other help related to this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

You can make use of MS Paint or Photoshop to resize images.

(1) (Reply)

Art Work By Nairalander, Kebiarts / Get A Cool Looking Cartoon Head Right Here / Fela Anikulapo Charcoal Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.