Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Best Gift Ever For Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift Ever For Valentine's Day (315 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gift Ever For Valentine's Day by ojodamilola98(f): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Good morning friends. Happy Valentine.
Today is meant to celebrate love and enjoy ourselves with our lovers. After the eatery and other forms of enjoyment, a responsible man should take his girl friend or wife home and give it to her nicely. Any deviation from this is a failure. You fail as a man if you release your yoghurt within a minute, you can't go more than 1 or 2 rounds, you can't get a very hard erection, or your cassava is too small, she will always be disappointed and mock you. She will call you useless man inside her and possibly play an away match soon.

Do not delay if you are experiencing these, there's a natural way out... Call/whatsapp me now.... 08161768889

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode III) / Be Frank Ladies/gentlemen. Who Would You Rather Date Or Marry? / Start Making $7,898 Monthly Online Google Adsense/ Simple Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.