Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Eating Of Pork Forbidden: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eating Of Pork Forbidden: (2602 Views)

10 Best Factors Why Eating Of Noodles(indomie) Is Not Good For Your Health / Benue Suspends Eating Of Rats Over Lassa Fever (pictures) / Stay Healthy:eating Of Ponmo Is Dangerous To Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Ojumiii(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2009
[pre]Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases.
A person can have various helminthes like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which is in lay mans terminology called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack, if it enters the eye it can cause blindness, if it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.
Another dangerous helminthes is Trichura Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from Trichura Tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ova present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

[b]Pork has fat building material[/b]
Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension.

Pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don't have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.
Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by joker2k: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
wow. this is serious mehn
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Solveall: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
i totally agree with you. pork is very very unhealthy and should be abstained from
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2009
Pork is not healthy. It's too fatty.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by agathamari(f): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
even more reason that stated as why you should avoid pig flesh. geneticaly speaking pig flesh is the closest to human flesh. several countries are experimenting with organ transplants from pigs into people. pigs are routinly used as practice and study standins for humans such as medical schools, tattooing, crime sceen investigating and more.

http://www.wired.com/table_of_malcontents/2006/11/robot_identifie/
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2009
@poster
you are absolutely right.
no matter how long you cook the pork, there's no guarantee that the worms will be killed. ascaris and tapeworm survives under extremely high temperature. its so easy to get infected with countless infections and worse from pork consumption.
even if my religion permits it, there's absolutely no way i'm ever gonna touch that stuff
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by mamagee3(f): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2009
Pork stinks so much!! angry
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by chiogo(f): 3:00am On Dec 10, 2009
I love pork!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by mamagee3(f): 3:13am On Dec 10, 2009
chiogo:

I love pork!!!  grin grin grin tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

shocked shocked shocked
You people are on a long thing tongue

Y'all should stop eating bacon and pepperoni pizza while you're at it. Pork meat is the s&%$
Oh, and goat meat.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Ojumiii(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
The Bible prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you"."Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you." [Leviticus 11:7-8] similar prohibition, is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Horus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Have you ever ate pork and upon your last bite it came along with a headache? There's a reason for that. Did you know Pigs will eat anything including worms, rats, garbage, their own feeces and other pigs? And shortly after a pig has eaten "whatever", it then turns into meat on the pigs bones and this is the meat we eat; bacon, sausage, ham, salami, pork chops, etc. Here's more, did you know The Center for Disease Control stated that well over 100 virus come from pigs! In fact, majority of flu viruses that we encounter come from the lungs of pigs. Also, pigs foster many other toxins that are concealed with diseases and contain worms. Pork is the main source of taenia solium tapeworm. This kind of bacteria spreads throught the body and goes undetected for years! The bacteria takes nutrients from our cells and encourage inflammation and decline within all tissues. This helps to make an enviornment within our bodies, contributory to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, acid reflux, fatigue and depression. If this isn't enough to make you stop eating pork, let me leave you with one last fact: A retrovirus lives in all pork cells and this viruses lives through the heat that we cook in! so we eat our tasty meat ,and guess what goes inside our body?. Honestly, it causes many problems with our human body and the headaches that are often associated with eating pork is just one, that we should pay attention to as a warning sign of a food/meat not good for you. If a food is good for you, it will give you energy, nutrients and make you feel good; not headaches, fatigue, tapeworms, viruses and just an overall decline of health. So now you have it, the facts about eating pork! I trust you will make the right decision for the sake of you and your family.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by dominique(f): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2012
Does it even contain as much nutritional values as other types of meat sef? Beats me why its still some peoples preferred choice for meat. How can i put my life/health at risk cos of a tasty meal. Some people sef undecided
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bacon is tasty. tongue
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Fesisko(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is dam serious! To hell with pork meat!thanks oop for the insightful revelation.
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by kaytytty: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2012
allahu akbar
Re: Eating Of Pork Forbidden: by Horus(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Infected With Ebola Arrives Usa (pictures) / Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps / Health Benefit Of C24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.