Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,702 members, 7,882,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich (2212 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Captainope(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
I met aminat the muslim girl that turn my life around, we meet at the library that faithful day the library was so full that day a single space was not left out, while i was in 200l she was in 300l ,however we meet that day i stand up from my desk,walked to the chef to change the book i was reading before coming back i meet her on my chair i explain to her she told me why did you stand up at the first place …

i smiled and told her so i should not change book abi?, she was angry so she stood up and wanted to walk away ,i felt her anger so i told her don’t worry you can have the sit , i have read enough she said no you came first(for my mind i be like: so you no know before abi?)i sad again don’t worry at least you are my senior (i have seen her id card on the desk) she smiled , i tissed her “so you can smile”,i packed my thing and left her there..

2 days later i receive a call from aminat i wonder how she got my number ,until she told me that i forgot my engr. math on the desk i could not beleive it how could i have forgot such a big book and also one of my most expensive book, i thanked her and we agreed to meet at spread eagles one of the big bar in the school

I have 700 naira with me i have planed to give her 500 for saving me a book worth more than 5000 naira(my mum starve for 6 days to send me that money),yes we meet and seriouly aminat was beautiful than i ever taught ,form hair to her lips to then down she was perfect i never knew the meaning of figure 8 until i saw her.(in my mind i was like this girl worth ,ore than 500 naira oo)

I called her from far distance and she saw me and she came close then we start chatting i can say all the guys around where jealous…her first speech was how you mr sit ,i gave her a killer smile but don’t know may be she saw it ,insantly i told her my name is akin she said hmmm you are a yourba man , i said yes or you dont like youruba , she told me she dont get along with them , we had a little chat she gave me the book but something tell she she still want to keep chatting so i pass my boundry and told her we should go inside the bar and get some cold drink because the temprature is almost 38’C,she agreed like every other woman would …while in the bar i order for a pepsi she order for two malt and a meat pie two malt cost 300 the meat pie cost 250 naira and all i had on me was 700 naira i just code and start siping my pepsi small small.. then she start a conversation saying em akin are you good in math? i said little she than she said how little? then i told her am the number 6 out of 1200 student in math deparment she said what and you said little .yes that little at least someone is up there at number one

She said akin am not so good in math i have being sturgling can use please spare your time to teach me,i was stunned i dont know what to say than yes .. then i told her ” aminat teaching is not my problem but your guts to put math into every day action is what i need from you. math is simple to the extence you don’t need to read, you only need to work are you ready to give your time ” she yes sir am ready when should we start where should we meet. i was sad because i wanted to give her 500 naira and she has already spend 550 naira ,when we finish disscussin she suprise me because she did what most girls can not do she brought her pause out paid for my drink and hers then she gave me 2000 naira for accepting to teach her math , trust me i first ignore her before i took the money. she was very happy i can see it on her face.. i was very encourged by what she did so i ask her to meet me 7pm on thursday at spas school so we can start lecture…

She was 30min late, i told her she would be fined after class she smiled and say no problem,she suprise again she brought for me 6 big apple 2 can malt and table water.i must tell you aminat is so dull in mathematics she can even expand common bracekt i wonder how she take pass her waec , but if there is one thing more special about aminat is her ability to understand i have no stress teaching her .. she was smileing all trough because she can belive she is solving mathematic we where in the class until 11:16 pm she is so energetic she did not want us to stop (but i gat to stop because i have some books to read too) i gave her 23 long solving problems has her homework

Thank you akin you are such a genius i grabed almost everything you just taught me today and she gave me a book which she told me she collect tommorow while walking she ask about lagos from me i told her am from ogba agege i told her about how i hustle, i can see it on her face she felt for me .. we agreed to meet on friday again . i jokely tell her to do her homework if she did not want me to beat her, she smiled and went home in joy

On getting home i bring out all my books suddenly i saw 7000 note fall out of the book aminat gave me to keep for her, cheaking inside the main note i saw 3000 more i was suprise instantly i called her to inform .. she said oh...
READ MORE AT http://africambs.com/2017/02/10/aminat-the-girl-that-change-my-life-part-onereloaded/

3 Likes

Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by MrWhaley: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
So many errors.
I think I am gonna have a headache. cry

6 Likes

Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Op give me aminat's number

1 Like

Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by GDex1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Op you need to find out if Aminat is good in English Language so that she can be teaching you that, while you teach her mathematics.

Too many grammatical atrocities.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Captainope(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
OH ITS WAS A STORY WITH ORIGINALITY
GDex1:
Op you need to find out if Aminat is good in English Language so that she can be teaching you that, while you teach her mathematics.

Too many grammatical atrocities.
grin grin grin
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by tifany89(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice story, it's fiction right?
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Captainope(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
a little bit
tifany89:
Nice story, it's fiction right?
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by judajix(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Op sift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Babamide(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rubbish. Total rubbish.
First your name is akin, then it is opeyemi.
Just be tissing all of us jobless people

2 Likes

Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Captainope(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
like seriously?
Babamide:
Rubbish. Total rubbish.
First your name is akin, then it is opeyemi.
Just be tissing all of us jobless people
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by princeemmma(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
i hope this story go end well
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by gentlewiz: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
click la clique
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by Erums(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Muslim named girks are not fit for such stories.... Turn off
Re: So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich by DJEhimond(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
If I slap this Op ehn!

You should have put up a warning at the beginning of this post ... Something like "Put on your bullet proofs, stray bullets ahead"
And at the end of the day, you're one of those niqqas who makes jest of Mama Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men / What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? / Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.