Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. (823 Views)

Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by Vigorousguy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
I happened to join Uber early these month and believe me i have made cool cash from it.

The most important gadget you need is a clean car irrespective of the year of manufacture or MAKE.

secondly you need to reside in Abuja or Lagos cuz thats the cities Uber works.

sign up using my invite code (on request) i can link you to where you will go for inspection, then book for the exam and in 48 hours after the exam your on the road making cool cash. whatsapp only zero seven zero three eight eight six six three seven seven.
Re: Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by imd: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I will also advice we should try the Financial Market, there are very much profit with minimal risk involved. Nigerians have shy away from this venture thinking its very difficult. Notwithstanding, you can be involved in the market directly or indirectly. That means you can be a trader or an investor with higher returns.

The Best investment of all times is FOREX, you can either trade or invest with calculated risk.

Some brokers like http://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-348636 have made it easier for us to cash on this great opportunity.

Give it a try!

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Bitcoin And Earn 0.16% Hourly And 3.84 % Daily / Room To Let In Gwagwalada, Abuja / Make Money While Sleeping Trading Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.