Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,320 members, 7,967,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

President Trump Has Not Spoken To President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump Has Not Spoken To President Buhari. (525 Views)

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Has Not Spoken To President Buhari. by kelvinovie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donald Trump Didn’t Talk To Buhari- Stephen Bannon Insists
THE PLAINTRUTH
A Chief White House strategist, Stephen K. Bannon has insisted that President Donald Trump did not speak with President Muhammadu Buhari as reported in Nigerian Media Stations.
Earlier when President Buhari’ s Personal Assistant on New Media, Ahmad Bashir twitted that his boss had scheduled to speak with Trump at 3:45p.m from London residence, THE PLAINTRUTH immediately put a call through to confirm but Bannon debunked the insinuation, saying there was nothing of such.
Bannon Said,”I don’t know…I don’t know. President Trump has not told me, thank you.”
Nigerian Media outlets had widely published that President Trump spoke with Mr. Buhari, quoting the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.
Adesina, in a statement released to journalists in Abuja, said “The conversation was cordial and President Buhari congratulated Trump on his election as President of the United States, and on his cabinet. The two leaders discussed ways to improve cooperation in the fight against terrorism through provision of necessary equipment.
“President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military,.”
As of press time, THE PLAINTRUTH can authoritatively report that President Trump has not spoken to President Buhari.
Re: President Trump Has Not Spoken To President Buhari. by Ebubeslym(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liars !!
I pity Nairaland zoneB's
while una dey here dey ''STAND WITH BUHARI'',
ADESHINA and Co are forging baba's signature... Looting their own share of our commonwealth.
Re: President Trump Has Not Spoken To President Buhari. by ayemerbarth: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
There is no way a person who refused answering the calls of 120 million Nigerian will pick that of POTUS

(1) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Rally Holds In Kano State (see Photos) / PDP Asks Fayose, Wike To Visit Buhari In London / Osinbajo To Klint Da Drunk: Give To God Not To An Ijebu Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.