Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,898 members, 7,969,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public (2936 Views)

"My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy / Bbnaija: Gifty Messes Up House Of Malik Photoshoot In Funny Way. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by mayweather40(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
OMG!! Greedy slay queen messes herself up in public. According to Victor who posted the pic on Facebook, she vowed that she will finish her boyfriend based in Malaysia money when he comes home for valentine and this is the end result...

Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Greediness is a sin, you want to punish the guy for taking you out on vak by over eating different kinds of foods that will upset your tummy. Dumb girl!.
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by MOSTEC(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Olosho will always be olosho. After now one idiot go dey quote me take talk rubbish.
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by ugotex85: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Valentine special. Kama oga ado n'ite ka odolu na afo.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by integritylady(f): 2:55am On Feb 15, 2017
she's ruling her world rule yours
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by falcon01: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2017
mayweather40:
OMG!! Greedy slay queen messes herself up in public. According to Victor who posted the pic on Facebook, she vowed that she will finish her boyfriend based in Malaysia money when he comes home for valentine and this is the end result...
she 'a 'fool she ain't got' no brain b*tch needed to order expensive sh*ts buh she ended Up messing up
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by frankanyiks(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Omg

Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by barallanee(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Wonder why we gals jux embarrass ourselves, in her mind she hav seen mugu to enjoy,now who is d mugu....if u CNT afford dis things will u die?? U wnt to et sum 1s money now see
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by barallanee(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Wonder why we gals jux embarrass ourselves, in her mind she hav seen mugu to enjoy,now who is d mugu....if u CNT afford dis things will u die?? U wnt to eat sum 1s money now see

1 Like

Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by Mrbigman1(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Poetic justice
Re: Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public by Danfuster(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2017
she was just doing just fine until those big stout...even the strong MEN run from big stout, she thinks it's Heineken you will drink and go and be peeing off anyhow. When you drink stout, you don't pee cos everything goes to your system. Just cos they're same price doesn't make them mate.

I smell mischief tho...girls don't like the bitter yet soothing tastes of stout, and if she does.. I haven't seen one that does 2 bottles. Point is, either the FB Guy is exaggerating or lying

2kobo

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Tekno Mile Because He Is Sick In U.s Now. / #bbnaija: (18+) Watch Princess Expose Her Naked Butt Revealing Bushy Priv8 P*rt / Juliet Ibrahim Slays On "Agbada" Attire At Starzz Awards (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.