Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

MMM Is Back But Gone For Good!!! By Oluwasemilore Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Is Back But Gone For Good!!! By Oluwasemilore Page (482 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back But Gone For Good!!! By Oluwasemilore Page by Oluwasemilorep(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Have you heard ? Heard what ?
That MMM is back ? Stop it ?
I don’t like the way you go about making jest of me just because I made a mistake.
Sorry bro, but for real…I heard MMM is back!!! (whispers: but gone for good)

Ladies & Gentlemen.
Congratulations to everyone that placed a bet on MMM, Congrats…MMM is back but gone for good. To make it look convincing to their investors that MMM is not a fake ponzi scheme, the organizers had to put in place different strategies to gain the trust of the public back.

Strategy 1: Early Resumption.
The organizers of MMM put out a statement to the press saying, the scheme would fall back into the normal shape on the 14th of January, but they resumed 13th of January to show the public they had more surprises in stock for their users/investors. There was silent jubilations everywhere, even Baba Biliki couldn’t knock on my door that morning to tell me I was wrong about my previous articles on MMM. Mama Sherifa had started placing calls here and there to those she owed debt, telling them not to worry, Oh…she looked up to the sky and said her ancestors has answered her prayers…Her ancestors indeed.

Strategy 2: Press Release
Immediately, the scheme was back, the organizers knew their 75% of their users would want to withdraw their money invested, they quickly acted and released a press statement ‘Poor would be paid for now, the rich can wait’. I read this, and I couldn’t stop laughing, Which category does Baba Biliki & Mama Sherifa fall into…the poor or the rich ?
To further worsen the situation, the organizers said a certain amount limit to be withdrawn daily….Now it’s N31,000.

Strategy 3: Getting Helped.
Have you heard ? MMM has placed a ban on getting help. Now! You cant get help until you have provided help….Who’s going to provide help now that the money cant be withdrawn. Provide help from which money ?

Strategy 4: Government Interference
MMM knows the government cant interfere in their business since they don’t have any office or headquarter in the country…though the Nigerian Government, CBN and some wise Nigerians including me advise the Mavrodians not to invest in the scheme, but they didn’t listen. Back then when you advise a incoming mavrodian not to invest, they be like ‘Is it your father’s money’ ? ‘Owo iya ni mofefi invest ni’ ?. I know wherever Mavrodi is now, he will be all smiles, listening to this marvelous jamb from Davido….’Owo ni koko’

Strategy 5: Broken Promises
Many of those that invested in the scheme thought they will be get their money back with the expected 30%. If MMM hadn’t scammed them, Baba Biliki would have been on my neck day and night, singing Adekunle’s hit song: Ebi mikope molowo, Make I live my life o. But we thank God for upgrading the situation, now they wish they could go back in time to correct the mistake they made.

Strategy 6: The Baddest Strategy…No Branch / Head Office / Headquarters.
MMM Organizers should have been awarded the Wisest D’Or Award. They made fooled Nigerians with the ‘Everything is possible on the Internet’. Everyone in the scheme wanted to make it like that Nigerian Mavrodian that got cars as wedding gift, went to philippine for his honeymoon. Little did they know that ‘organization wey no get office, no get workers’…’if them get workers, them be ghost workers’. I can bet that 80% of those that invested in the scheme haven’t seen a pic of the famous Mavrodi talkless of even pronouncing his name. All they know is my money is in MMM, wait till the end of the month, I will be smiling to the bank.
Okay, go to the bank now oooo and smile.

I’m not trying to mock those that invested in the scheme, I just want them to wake up from this MMM dream, the money is gone.

Thanks for taking your time to read this article from your favourite blogger.

Follow on Instagram: @Oluwasemilore_Page

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back But Gone For Good!!! By Oluwasemilore Page by casttlebarbz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Using Dog Meat In Their Restaurant. Video. / Pictures Of A Nursing Mother Set Ablaze By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna. / 5 Reasons Nigerian Children Are Not Speaking Their Mother Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.