Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage (464 Views)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship/marriage. / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Any Godly Lady For A Serious Relationship/marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
I am in love with two girls in my life but I love one pass the other, but I begin to have problem becuase I am planning to settle down soon. I then decide to seek advice from married men and women but all to no avial then I went to two diffrent man of God for intervension, the two of them said thesame thing about the one I love most is not my wife and I should not make any mistake marry her becuase there will be a breakup after two kids, that I should go marry the other one becuse she is the future wife that will favour in my life. Pls my fellow nairalanders I need your advices and not rude ones.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by Muthange(f): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
in the 1st place hw did u find urself trapped in 2 affairs at a time u need to choose someone 4 a serious relationship?? to me its not the advice u get from other pple but the choice u make in ur heart one woman at a time. We can suggest smthing to u now but if its not in ur heart u wl find urslf involved with 2 women even whilst married. u cant serve two masters at a time. If u r failing to choose btwn the two then they both are not the ryt ones for u start a new smart relationship which cld lead to wat u want otherwise i c no future in these debate relationship u hve.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
I reaaly understand your reply ''Muthange'' but what do I do? Do I go with the will of God that is the one I love most or I should follow the man God statement. ''Peole always this this slogan that the angel you know is better that the devil you don't know''
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by Muthange(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
to simplify it u marry someone because you love him/her u dont marry because of wat future holds nobody knows our future except God. follow ur heart am sure u know qualities of a good lady with that in mind and prayer to confirm if u r taking right path then u r on the ryt track. Parables are good but if u dont interpret them properly u can also lead urself into trouble. Love is the most important thing love hold marriage no matter what circumstances, love binds together people from different races cultures religion - its that love that u should think of first am i really in love with this lady. If you love the girl true love go for her but if u r doubting then there is something wrong watch out!
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thank sto you all

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Gold98 / Call Me! / stop being naughty children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.