Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (52208 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by tylesh(f): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:
Happy Married Life!

Doris Simeon had it all, but she just couldn't hold it down. Stella Damasus came into the picture long after the marriage to Doris had collapsed, so no one should hold any grudge against her for finding love the 3rd time with Daniel.

Infact, when Doris and Daniel fell apart, Stella was still happily married to her Nzeribe 2nd husband (I stand to be corrected).

If Jaiye Aboderin never passed away, she'll still be married to her 1st young love just like Omotola Jalade.
Really?
Tell me more........you seem to know alot
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ipodstinks: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:

Doris' son knows his mother so no need for a revelation there. If another woman marries Tiwa's liability husband, do you think Tiwa would care? Whatever would befall any of my female relatives has no business with your opinion or prayer. Staying in an unhappy marriage is not by force for the unhappy wife or unhappy husband.

People move on after divorce, so don't blame those they move on with, especially if they had no hand in the cause of the separation.

Stella has no reason to be ashamed. She met a single man and they are now married. Or where was Doris all along while seperated from her husband before Stella came along? Is Stella a marriage counselor hired by Doris to be working to mend a marriage that had long died before she met the man.

Or did Doris complain that she wanted to revive her dead marriage?
Jesus, you mean she met a single man? you are saying stella doesn't know Doris's husband Chai, I give up on you. I seriously give up on you. won't blame you anyway. take care.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by StOla: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Jesus, you mean she met a single man? you are saying stella doesn't know Doris's husband Chai, I give up on you. I seriously give up on you. won't blame you anyway. take care.

A divorced man is a single man, there's no giving up required here, except those who already gave up on their own marriages.

By your logic, Daniel also snatched Stella from Nzeribe her 2nd husband? Were they not long seperated before Daniel came into the picture?

Or do we also blame any woman Nzeribe marries in the future, and claim she snatched him from Stella who has since moved on and found love elsewhere?

I hope you are gradually seeing that your initial outburst was borne out of misplaced emotions?

Stella married a single Daniel, Daniel married a single Stella. A John Doe will marry a single Doris if she chooses to marry again. A Jane Doe will marry a single Nzeribe if he chooses to marry again.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by PrettyGaby(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2017
all these people screaming husband snatcher sef. All these husband snatcher, wife snatcher thing dey kuku tire me. How can a human being be snatched, is he or she a purse? If another woman got her claws into my husband, it is because my husband chose to go that route. He wasn't snatched.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by MuskElon: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
grandstar:

Thats why I said,"your action if true"

The rumour mills are strong and also the ex wife granted an interview

Oh i missed that part. Cheers!
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Damseldammie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmm...Stella!!Damascus , De bed sharer Múrasi(I.e keep it up)
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by driand(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. 55
grin the thing sef funny u
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ipodstinks: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:

A divorced man is a single man, there's no giving up required here, except those who already gave up on their own marriages.

By your logic, Daniel also snatched Stella from Nzeribe her 2nd husband? Were they not long seperated before Daniel came into the picture?

Or do we also blame any woman Nzeribe marries in the future, and claim she snatched him from Stella who has since moved on and found love elsewhere?

I hope you are gradually seeing that your initial outburst was borne out of misplaced emotions?

Stella married a single Daniel, Daniel married a single Stella. A John Doe will marry a single Doris if she chooses to marry again. A Jane Doe will marry a single Nzeribe if he chooses to marry again.
since you know Doris and her husband has long been separated.. tell me, when they separated. u have no point here, like I said. I completely and totally give up on you. take care..
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by holuwajobar(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
grandstar:
Husband snatcher

You steal another woman's husband and destroyed her home and life.

God has hated a divorcing. Your action if true and you're unrepentant, will not go unpunished
and wen dd God put u inplace to judge people......datz y man cnt be God... As long as she ddnt snatch ur bf or husband or ur sis husband....den y d headache on anoda pesin matter
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by aalangel(f): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:
Happy Married Life!

Doris Simeon had it all, but she just couldn't hold it down. Stella Damasus came into the picture long after the marriage to Doris had collapsed, so no one should hold any grudge against her for finding love the 3rd time with Daniel.

Infact, when Doris and Daniel fell apart, Stella was still happily married to her Nzeribe 2nd husband (I stand to be corrected).

If Jaiye Aboderin never passed away, she'll still be married to her 1st young love just like Omotola Jalade.

Everyone is happy in life.

Trash!!! No matter how you paint it, it's still Adultery... This is one marriage I'm waiting for it's collapse. Rubbish people.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by OgaBuhari: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
ekanDamie:
this lady is no longer pretty to me like the first ever film she did fugitive.
I still have her then image in my head even after 15yrs.
same here
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by OgaBuhari: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bisisho currently viewing Chai amebo no go kee una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) / BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.