Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,563 members, 7,944,691 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv (1209 Views)

How To Get A Job Fast Using Linkedin - Free Guide For Job Seekers. / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / 8 Things To Do To Get A Job Fast After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by dollyshow(f): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
Am a new memeber here, I just enjoy what you guys are doing here, please my husband needs a job urgently , he has a degree in Economics from Unilorin, trade test certificate in electronics works, a diploma in Gsm Enginnering, Diploma in Data processing, and a Cert. Info. Mgt. Sciences. I HAVE ATTACHED HIS CV.
Please help OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by deathadder(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2007
his cv no have any consistancy. the man is doomed.

He must leave you and pray to the lord to forgive him. He is a snake and the lord has decided he should't have any luck. All he can do is pray that he is lucky in the next life. undecided
Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by contactuzo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2007
dolly dont nmind what that crazy death, whatever his name is.as u ncan see,what more can u expect from such a name.
anyway i saw ur husbands cv,he bseems to have xperien\ce in the airline industry having held 2 posts there.his job will come soon.dont give up on him.ure a good wife , postingt his cv and all that, watch how God is gonna surprise u both, cheers and all d best
Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by uuraih(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
Hello dolly, sorry for comin in like this , the truth is dat the first cv u attached is far far far far far, better than this recent one, in d first u added CAREER OBJECTIVE , Y was it removed?OR ARE U JOKIN ABT IT?U JUST WNT PPL TO LAUGH, shocked grin tongue grin grin grin, COS THIS RECENT ONE IS A MESS,

A little hint about a CV, in its content u are meant to sell urself to the person /firm, readin it in, without ur presence, HW DO U THAT?
1.UR CAREER OBJECTIVE
2. PERSONAL SKILLS/ABILITIES
3. WORK EXPERIENCE/ JOB DISCRIPTION
4.THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , HOBBIES(for example:if an airline is recruitin for cabin crew mem, and in ur hobbies, u include, TRAVELING, in one way u r sellin ur self cos no mater where uare sent to u will go.), remove d primary sch,secondary,and grammar sch thing that's TOTAL JUNK,

SO I THINK I HAV GIVEN U A HINT, SO RE-ARRANGE THE CV, unless u are jokin wit dat info.
BEST OF LUCK
Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by dollyshow(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2007
U deathadder[/color], [color=#990000]in short dont let me put a curse on you cos if i do, thats it. U remain the way i say it for life.
  Am sure u are not married yet, cos if u are u'll know what commitment to one another is. And if u are that means u and ur wife are not serious, or maybe i should pity your wife for marrying a DOOMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD man like u. Its a pity lipsrsealed sad its so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to u  Uzo thanks so much for the love, even though u dont know me.
and to URIAH, I AM POSTING ANOTHER ONE STRAIGHT AWAY. i just wanted to keep it short and brief but now i know and its a copy of the one i sent to PZ. God bless you and most especially Seun for creating a forum like this.
Seun pls note, how can u remove the bad belles, from this site, ma je ki won ko ori buruku ti won ran e ooooooooooo, so gbo.
Nice weekend to u all.

Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by oghene007(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2007
Hi Doli,

U are great. I have read all ur posts and i like ur passion, its commendable the way u go abt ur job ,pls keep it up and i pray God grant u all ur heart desires for a job for ur hubby and all for ur sef in life

dont mind any one calling u names cos very soon u will be celebrated. in Jesus name.

GOD BLESS
Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by asheggy: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2007
God will c u N ur Man thru in Jesus name
plz say amen!

Dont mind those saying all kind of things! It will b well with u!
Re: I Need A Job Fast, Chek My Cv by maris25(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2007
hi i can imagine but all the same pray the Good lord connect u to those that will connect u and thank GOD cos ur job is here. AMEN.
All the best to u and ur hubby.

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Test, Any Ideas? / Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting / Gt Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.