Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable (27999 Views)

Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Khutie:
grin Funny as it sounds, even Seun khan't be bold enough to xay #weMetOnNairaland... slay queens wey full here go soon be Shiloh queens. May una dey ignore Nairaland boiz inugo. Very soon una papa go download OLX application.
funny you
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by fuckboys: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
The time has come for me 2 open up to my nairaland crush... grin,enough is enough.
chai i pity the fellow you're crushing on, well i know he'll run for his life angry

2 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by maxiuc(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Met mygurl on facebook and she has been the best

Finding love in strange places
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by alBHAGDADI: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
Onyibo girls and straight forwardness shaa.. y'all should check that chat
Pls learn from them

2 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Is that so?
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by KingRex1(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Can anything like this come out of nl?

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2017
I just love the way this DM chat flows
Nigerian guys can be such creeps when it comes to chatting up a lady.

Nigeria Guy: Hi you look cute
Lady: K
Nigeria Guy: I love you
Lady: shocked shocked shocked
Lady: Already undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2017
fuckboys:
chai i pity the fellow you're crushing on, well i know he'll run for his life angry
funny you
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by princessnike(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Time 2 open up 2 my nairaland crushgringringrin
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls learn from them
It is you Nigeria Guys that have a problem with chatting a lady
One minute you guys are professing love like it is water
Two minutes you guys are proposing marriage.

Nigeria guys learn from that chat yourself

3 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmm... Maybe i should go and open a twitter account jare...
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by adedayoa2(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
We met on Nairaland should start trending too
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by szen(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

It is you Nigeria Guys that have a problem with chatting a lady
One minute you guys are professing love like it is water
Two minutes you guys are proposing marriage.

Nigeria guys learn from that chat yourself

how about a little demonstration then? ama slide into your dm... let's see how long YOU can sustain a chat lol

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by teejaypee: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
That girl is cute, but still, she responded well in the DM.

Naija girls would never reply like that, even those that have transformed themselves to amadioha

4 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Twitter here I come, no level for NL
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2017
szen:

how about a little demonstration then? ama slide into your dm... let's see how long YOU can sustain a chat lol
Sorry boo, someone already beat you to it kiss
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by fiftynaira(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2017
#weMetonNairaland goldbim is now a household name in my hood.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by NoBetterNigeria: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2017
What about you? You straight forward?

leofab:
Onyibo girls and straight forwardness shaa.. y'all should check that chat
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by szen(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:
Sorry boo, someone already beat you to it kiss

is that so? he your boyfriend ? if not then I've still got a chance babe

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by NoBetterNigeria: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Is all about the guys around you and stop the hasty generalization about naija guys

kateskitty:
I just love the way this DM chat flows
Nigerian guys can be such creeps when it comes to chatting up a lady.

Nigeria Guy: Hi you look cute
Lady: K
Nigeria Guy: I love you
Lady: shocked shocked shocked
Lady: Already undecided undecided undecided
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Adeyeye09(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Am i the only one who noticed that most of the pictures are American guys nd gals. A girl even said she took the risk and slid in his dm. Naija babes will be forming up nd down.....then dey will be going from one church to another at 35.

4 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Is all about the guys around you and stop the hasty generalization about naija guys

Believe it boo, it's a general problem with Naija men
The things I've seen, If I start to talk
cry cry cry
Girls have suffered
The way you guy profess love online is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn comma see dis one o. tongue
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Be.rlynn comma see dis one o. tongue

people find Love in strange places smiley

#wemetonNairaland will soon start trending oya claim it

I once found love on whatsapp embarassed
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by ehissi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
The time has come for me 2 open up to my nairaland crush... grin,enough is enough.

When menopause has finally turned your name to #Duro......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by dacblogger: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
ehissi:

When menopause has finally turned your name to #Duro......... grin
It is nt my portion... sad
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by NoBetterNigeria: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
I understand your point, same with guys always thinking all naija babes are after their money... Media of today with influx of young lads with 2+2 brain not helping matters. So, change your view and educate them lol

kateskitty:

Believe it boo, it's a general problem with Naija men
The things I've seen, If I start to talk
cry cry cry
Girls have suffered
The way you guy profess love online is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

people find Love in strange places smiley

#wemetonNairaland will soon start trending oya claim it

I once found love on whatsapp embarassed
I should claim it by faith abi? Will you be the "she"?
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I should claim it by faith abi? Will you be the "she"?

smiley smiley lipsrsealed just claim it by faith nd watch God do wonders he will provide the 'she' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.