Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. (5225 Views)

Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / Wike Reacts To Amaechi's Award Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
obo389:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has berated the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state for organizing another stakeholders meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, a day after the town hall meeting held in Government House.
Governor Wike expressed his displeasure while receiving leaders of the APC from Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local government area led by Chief Ofili Enebeli, who were defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The Governor said the meeting which was organized by the leaders of the APC in the state was ill-conceived and aimed at further straining the peace in the state.
He also said he felt a level of satisfaction seeing former Governor Rotimi Amaechi return to Government House after allegedly leaving it in shambles.
Governor Nyesom Wike said he would not be deterred from his promise to continue to develop Rivers State.
“Since the Acting President began his tour of the Niger-Delta, this is the first time he will be sleeping in a state. This is the first time he will be passing a night outside his region. What does that tell you. It means Rivers state is safe.
“But you know Satan will never sleep. Lucifer will always stay awake. Anywhere Satan sees light, he will always want to turn it into darkness.
“You are all aware that the Acting President came and held a stakeholders meeting with all of us irrespective of affiliations. Even the Minister of Transportation was there. But as you know, chameleon will always be a chameleon.

“Just because the Acting President decided to stay in Rivers state Lucifer went on rampage. I had no problem with the fact that Prof. Osinbajo wanted to hold a meeting with his party member. They are all members of APC but I was surprised that a meeting they tagged APC stakeholders meeting turned out to be something else.
“They left what they gathered for and started making demands for the people of Rivers state. Who sent them?
“If I were them, they should go for psychiatric test. I have never been treated by a psychiatrist. I don’t even have one as my Doctor but when your personal Doctor is a psychiatrist, then you should know there is a problem.
“I don’t want to talk about what his boys (Dakuku Peterside and Magnus Abe) were saying but I was happy for one thing. I was happy that the Minister of Transportation could not believe his eyes when he came into Government House. It was like a paradise. When he came to the Presidential lodge, he couldn’t believe it.
“Remember this was a man who said over his dead body will I become a Governor but he entered my car, my 7 BMW series with the acting president.
Chairman of the PDP in Rivers State, Felix Obuah assured the new defectors of equal rights in the party.
Source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/15/amaechi-lucifer-psychiatric-patient-wike-reacts-apc-meeting-osinbajo/

After constructing the structural, electrical and mechanical parts of a building, the next if the FINISHING.

THE BOLDED PART IS FINISHING. WICKED, [b]WIKE[/b]DLY WICKED.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
tomakint:

As usual your bigot head had succeeded in saying nothing. I just want you to be in Rivers this coming Saturday and "misbehave" as usual.
OK.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by coolscott(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2017
The VP was hosted to a town hall meeting in Rivers State.
By their nature, these town hall meetings are not places where you go and start opening political wounds
and throwing darts at people you think have offended you within the polity before the federal govt.

They are not, by their nature, a platform created so that people can draw out their political swords

And so the first day, this tone was set, with the clergy and elders of the state.

The PDP (which is the party in power in the state) really could not have turned the event into an avenue to sling mud at the APC.
But somehow, it seems Amaechi was not happy the way in which it ran smoothly without any jabs being thrown.
So he organised/agitated (as it now seems) for a second day saying that important voices were not allowed to speak.
An APC crowd was organised.
The supposed voices that were not allowed to speak, spoke, and turned the event into a political rally.
Amaechi felt like he had accomplished something.
The APC crowd was excited.
The VP was watching all this.

In the end, the second day was not a town hall meeting were partisanship is put aside for the common good of the state.
It was the cranky venting of political venum at those considered political enemies by a section of the political divide,
at another part of that divide that was present to react to or cower at the slings of mud.

The major stake holders of rivers state did not honour that second day's event.
They probably saw it for what it was turning out to be - a political rally to massage
Mr. Amaechi's empty but massage addicted ego and sling mud on people he just cannot stand
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by okpurukata(f): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2017
I totally agree with you
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by djeasy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:
You are cursed!
Gen 12:3 Those who blessed me are blessed. Those who Curse me remain cursed.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by otokx(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2017
djeasy:
I dont know why u ppl hate wike. He remains the best Governor Of River State. i am from River State and I LIVE THERE NOW. He is doing well.
Amaech and co. Are only enving him because he has won the heart of his people (The peoples Governor)

He is even Developing the Communities that refused to vote him.

Please let him come and develop Omuoko in Aluu, we voted for him yet we suffer; no road, no light, no nothing.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
made up? I don vex sef..2019 too far. Saturday here Wike's Requiem starts. all you efulefu Igbos should go and prepare and let's meet on Saturday and beyond.
I hope you can now see why Wine is a god to your Amaechi. I also hope you were not around during the Rivers re-run elections. Anyway, happy new month.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:

I hope you can now see why Wine is a god to your Amaechi. I also hope you were not around during the Rivers re-run elections. Anyway, happy new month.
same to you bro. the struggle to liberate our people isn't over yet despite the seeming defeat. anytime,anyday i dey with Amaechi because I'm sure the tide of posterity would favor his altruistic stands unlike those clueless bastards who controlled 52% of the federal allocation but squandered it for almost 6 years!
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
same to you bro. the struggle to liberate our people isn't over yet despite the seeming defeat. anytime,anyday i dey with Amaechi because I'm sure the tide of posterity would favor his altruistic stands unlike those clueless bastards who controlled 52% of the federal allocation but squandered it for almost 6 years!
Struggle? To liberate? How? Why? My guy dont stress yourself, Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.I hope you know that your comment here is ironical, Amaechi spent 8 years as Rivers State Governor did you bother to verify how much got throughout his tenure and what he gave back to the people of Rivers in terms of his stewardship? I think you are missing the bigger picture. As I am typing now, Wike is delivering the goods to Rivers people no wonder VP Osinbajo called him, "Mr Project" you know what, Osinbajo is not a politician that sweet talks but a firm and resolute leader. This simply means Wike (god to Amaechi) is working.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:

Struggle? To liberate? How? Why? My guy dont stress yourself, Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.I hope you know that your comment here is ironical, Amaechi spent 8 years as Rivers State Governor did you bother to verify how much got throughout his tenure and what he gave back to the people of Rivers in terms of his stewardship? I think you are missing the bigger picture. As I am typing now, Wike is delivering the goods to Rivers people no wonder VP Osinbajo called him, "Mr Project" you know what, Osinbajo is not a politician that sweet talks but a firm and resolute leader. This simply means Wike (god to Amaechi) is working.
bros let us put figures, dates and places together and present it here on NL. It would cover the $100+ monrhly fiscal allocation to states and the FG and how Amaechi spent his ,and GEJ too on one hand; while we shall compare Amaechi's tenure or first 2 years with Wike's. oya.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
bros let us put figures, dates and places together and present it here on NL. It would cover the $100+ monrhly fiscal allocation to states and the FG and how Amaechi spent his ,and GEJ too on one hand; while we shall compare Amaechi's tenure or first 2 years with Wike's. oya.

Don't go there......Amaechi messed up big time. Whatever you call figures you intended rolling out on behalf of Amaechi are bogus you can take that time from me.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:

Don't go there......Amaechi messed up big time. Whatever you call figures you intended rolling out on behalf of Amaechi are bogus you can take that time from me.
why are you suddenly afraid when we about coming before truth ? na so una be . After much lies and propaganda, call them for an accountability non biased debate, them go refuse. Who is fooling who?
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
why are you suddenly afraid when we about coming before truth ? na so una be . After much lies and propaganda, call them for an accountability non biased debate, them go refuse. Who is fooling who?
Afraid? Of who or what? Bring your facts
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:

Afraid? Of who or what? Bring your facts
OK let us start with education ,baby. The following is just a few of the Amaechi strides in Education:

1. Constructing of 513 super
model Primary schools: 315
completed while 174 are
functional.
2. Construction of 24 model
Secondary schools in 23
LGAs. 5 are completed
while one is functional.
3. Construction of 3 super
model Junior Secondary
schools: One completed
and ready for use.
4. Fencing of super model
primary and secondary
schools: 246 completed
while 60 are currently
ongoing.
5. Landscaping of super model
primary schools:236
completed while 6 are
currently ongoing.
6. Furnishing of super model
primary schools: 222
awarded, 197 completed
while 25 are ongoing.
7. ICT deployment to model
schools: 151 awarded, 146
finished while 5 are
ongoing.
8. Scholarships abroad: 309
Rivers students studied in
Malaysia while 95 studied
in Russia.
9. Technical school (Germany)
: 28 students were sent to
Germany, 8 of them retained
as instructors.
10. Equipment of Vocational
schools: Equipped to
handle 4 departments/
vocations.
11. Deployment of EduComp
solutions: Fully deployed at
Nne Furo Kurobo Super
Model Secondary School.
12. Education Management
Information System (EMIS):
Collection and procession
of all educational data. This
stores data in a retrievable
manner . This provides
accurate, reliable, quality
and time education data for
god governance.
13. Induction of 13,201
teachers and internship
programmes and annual
training and retraining of
teachers, payment of
teachers salaries as at when
due.
14. Need Assessment:
Provision of high quality
education is the key policy
of the Amaechi
administration. The
achievement of this
objective was anchored on
the construction of schools
with provision of ICT Labs
which are well stocked with
computers, Libraries,
Sickbays, Auditoriums, Well
Landscaped and secured
environments, Equipped
playgrounds, Classrooms
not exceeding 30 pupils.
15. Community Secondary
School, Amadi-Ama: This
project is completed, fully
furnished and ready for
teaching and learning. ****
16. Free Books distribution
Project: Free books
distribution to primary and
secondary schools.
17. Provision of school chairs
to pupils.
18. Borikiri Secondary School:
This school is completed,
furnished and ready for
use. ****
19. Rivers State Education
Quality Assurance Agency:
This was inaugurated in
2013 with the mandate to
monitor, supervise and
evaluate standards for
establishment and
performance of both public
and private schools in
Rivers state.An important
dimension of the
educational programme of
the Amaechi administration
is this establishment of an
Education Quality Assurance
Agency to oversight the
management of both public
and private primary and
secondary schools in the
state, with a view to having
them conform to minimum
standards for better
education in the State. The
agency which was managed
by a team of seasoned
educationists in the state,
led by Emeritus Prof. Otonti
Nduka, also created dozens
of jobs for some Rivers
people. With a global
perspective, the Agency has
since developed
programmes with integrated
learning experiences and
teaching methodologies
designed to bring up our
children and wards to
compete and excel in the
global arena.
20. Cleaning of schools: Over
220 schools are presently
being cleaned daily by
sophisticated and premium
cleaning agencies for the
entrenchment of hygiene
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
OK let us start with education ,baby. The following is just a few of the Amaechi strides in Education:

1. Constructing of 513 super
model Primary schools: 315
completed while 174 are
functional.
2. Construction of 24 model
Secondary schools in 23
LGAs. 5 are completed
while one is functional.
3. Construction of 3 super
model Junior Secondary
schools: One completed
and ready for use.
4. Fencing of super model
primary and secondary
schools: 246 completed
while 60 are currently
ongoing.
5. Landscaping of super model
primary schools:236
completed while 6 are
currently ongoing.
6. Furnishing of super model
primary schools: 222
awarded, 197 completed
while 25 are ongoing.
7. ICT deployment to model
schools: 151 awarded, 146
finished while 5 are
ongoing.
8. Scholarships abroad: 309
Rivers students studied in
Malaysia while 95 studied
in Russia.
9. Technical school (Germany)
: 28 students were sent to
Germany, 8 of them retained
as instructors.
10. Equipment of Vocational
schools: Equipped to
handle 4 departments/
vocations.
11. Deployment of EduComp
solutions: Fully deployed at
Nne Furo Kurobo Super
Model Secondary School.
12. Education Management
Information System (EMIS):
Collection and procession
of all educational data. This
stores data in a retrievable
manner . This provides
accurate, reliable, quality
and time education data for
god governance.
13. Induction of 13,201
teachers and internship
programmes and annual
training and retraining of
teachers, payment of
teachers salaries as at when
due.
14. Need Assessment:
Provision of high quality
education is the key policy
of the Amaechi
administration. The
achievement of this
objective was anchored on
the construction of schools
with provision of ICT Labs
which are well stocked with
computers, Libraries,
Sickbays, Auditoriums, Well
Landscaped and secured
environments, Equipped
playgrounds, Classrooms
not exceeding 30 pupils.
15. Community Secondary
School, Amadi-Ama: This
project is completed, fully
furnished and ready for
teaching and learning. ****
16. Free Books distribution
Project: Free books
distribution to primary and
secondary schools.
17. Provision of school chairs
to pupils.
18. Borikiri Secondary School:
This school is completed,
furnished and ready for
use. ****
19. Rivers State Education
Quality Assurance Agency:
This was inaugurated in
2013 with the mandate to
monitor, supervise and
evaluate standards for
establishment and
performance of both public
and private schools in
Rivers state.An important
dimension of the
educational programme of
the Amaechi administration
is this establishment of an
Education Quality Assurance
Agency to oversight the
management of both public
and private primary and
secondary schools in the
state, with a view to having
them conform to minimum
standards for better
education in the State. The
agency which was managed
by a team of seasoned
educationists in the state,
led by Emeritus Prof. Otonti
Nduka, also created dozens
of jobs for some Rivers
people. With a global
perspective, the Agency has
since developed
programmes with integrated
learning experiences and
teaching methodologies
designed to bring up our
children and wards to
compete and excel in the
global arena.
20. Cleaning of schools: Over
220 schools are presently
being cleaned daily by
sophisticated and premium
cleaning agencies for the
entrenchment of hygiene

Source please stating this.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:

Source please stating this.
it is a public document. not even Wike in his madness has been able to counter these achievements. Taught you even know something self, I no know say u be time waster for what would be the basis of our further discussion if lack the requisite foundation to appreciate or criticize my Amaechi claims? I have no time for time wasters!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? / Newly Appointed Iranian Army Chief Linked To Illegal Arms Shipment To Nigeria / 2023 Presidency: Anyim, Whom The Cap Fits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.