Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return (34370 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by NUEL17(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
poshestmina:
Don't know why i just hate this girl ...slow poison
. I hate u too!
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by NUEL17(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ireneony:
All the contestants are ugly
. aunty let's see your pishur o
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Cutezt(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
segzie2012:

please is she the lady that are boobs wre s*cked on air?
Yes Sire, She Is.
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Yeeree(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Idiot
so she cannot differentiate between custom and immigration officer
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by chinjo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
PapiNigga:
The self acclaimed rapper and former housemates of #BBNaija took to her social media page to show her appreciation towards the audience she received from the Nigerian Immigration when she came back to the country...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-evictee-cocoice-appreciates.html?m=1

shame on you. U don't even know the difference between immigration and customs. No wonder u were evicted. Shior
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP, the picture you show us na customs o no be immigration o.
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by kateskitty(f): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
metallisc:

how is your kitty doing? grin grin grin
My kittys got 8 zeros in it.
Do the maths shocked
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nofuckgiven: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
How can she tell the difference? Olosho no sabi anything but sex and money finish!! This girl is just useless jare! Even Tboss no do reach her!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Take your wahala face front. I no get time for you this morning. Make I shut up abi. God blast you. grin
abeg jst leave dat person, some people jst day drink panadon for anoda man headache, na so I talk something concerning one post about olubadan and his wives, one idiot just come dey insult his father for mata wey I no call am, useless people
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
martynz50:
abeg jst leave dat person, some people jst day drink panadon for anoda man headache, na so I talk something concerning one post about olubadan and his wives, one idiot just come dey insult his father for mata wey I no call am, useless people
Lol, na so Nl be, I no get time reply idiots today.
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by olajideimmigrat: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
madam coco I think you mean custom officer this is not the uniform of the Nigeria immigration service take note
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by gloryman91: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Olosho, why u no allow dem suck the yeye breast.
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by StupidYorubaFool: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
columbus007:
damn and I just clicked that link mehn,Gosh shocked,holy christ cool
chai this night you go masturbate tire
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by StupidYorubaFool: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
gloryman91:
Olosho, why u no allow dem suck the yeye breast.
you mean the custom officers to suck that yeye breast?
so u mean her breast is meant to be sucked by every tom,dick and harry?

chai if so make I come follow put application ni cheesy grin
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by ohasoup9(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by tonquendo4u(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is that immigration?because what I c is custom officers
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by charlesucheh(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW THE BRAND OF IGBO(WEED) THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY UNTO......... IMMIGRATION KE!!!!!!! WHEN DID IMMIGRATION USURP CUSTOMS OFF THEIR UNIFORM AND AS FOR COCOWEED, SORRY! COCOICE, I KNOW THE EVICTION HAS DEMORALIZE HER BRAINZ.... THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU! OP! WILL JOIN HER!!!!!!!
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by metallisc(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

My kittys got 8 zeros in it.
Do the maths shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.