Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (490755 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Jaykay1006:

Thanks...
pls is Nin slip accepted?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by samloky: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Abuja people what is going now....any info

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jaykay1006(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
DRscience:

They accepted my NIN slip at Abuja centre... I don't know if it is accepted all round!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gunlawz(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Mush:

Are the candidates been interviewed accounting or finance related graduates?, and please what was the tech aspect like? What were the typeof questions asked?

stuff like an eletric train z moving sw...in wat direction would d smoke frm d exhaust move
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gunlawz(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
jhudit:

They are not interviewing for accounting positions please, but if you're an accounting graduate expect questions on your basic accounting.

No, they are not. It's just that graduates of business related courses [marketing, banking, economics, mgt, accounting...etc) might have it tougher.

exactly....its very objective anyway...field areas are basics...i jus hope i cross sha...pheeew!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Gunlawz:

exactly....its very objective anyway...field areas are basics...i jus hope i cross sha...pheeew!!
Yea, it's the basics. An electric train doesn't emit smoke.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gunlawz:

stuff like an eletric train z moving sw...in wat direction would d smoke frm d exhaust move
Hmm dis is just an IQ based question. An electric train does not emit smoke. Unless the question was if it was a coal or diesel powered train that u can now start thinking of the possible ways the smoke would go.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pyths102: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please those that were invited for 2nd interviews. how soon after your first interview were u contacted. Holla to dose of us that did firsfi intervinterview last saturday.. shay dem don call any of una?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ernest19: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone who had his first interview on Thursday last week been invited for the second?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Ernest19:
Has anyone who had his first interview on Thursday last week been invited for the second?
Stop and join the queue pls. some of us have been on the queue since April after first interview...... enjoy the queue why it last!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2017
pyths102:
Please those that were invited for 2nd interviews. how soon after your first interview were u contacted. Holla to dose of us that did first interview last saturday.. shay dem don call any of una?
Calm down...people that did second interview June, had their first since April.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jcra(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
The questions is..... is there a second interview?..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ernest19: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Stop and join the queue pls. some of us have been on the queue since April after first interview...... enjoy the queue why it last!!!

Nawa ooo.
I no get joy ooo for waiting tinx
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by madux3: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know many of you might be looking of a good place to find online jobs.
Anyway here is the only way you can get the offer. I have tried it once but i am too impatient to have myself recieving such money.
It requires time but thats all you need.
Simply find the howtos on by clicking this -->www.angels-ad-pbb.com/forum/jobs/15246-ptc-earn-by-clicking
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
madux3:

I know many of you might be looking of a good place to find online jobs.
Anyway here is the only way you can get the offer. I have tried it once but i am too impatient to have myself recieving such money.
It requires time but thats all you need.
Simply find the howtos on by clicking this -->www.angels-ad-pbb.com/forum/jobs/15246-ptc-earn-by-clicking
Online business again? after all I pass tru in MMM, just recovered not quite long!!! pack well Oga.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Online business again? after all I pass tru in MMM, just recovered not quite long!!! pack well Oga.
Why u self do MMM baba
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
mayoor15:
Why u self do MMM baba
na greed cause am na... a whole senator okpanwu sha
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jcra:
The questions is..... is there a second interview?..
yes, haven't you been following up?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Uchgreen:

na greed cause am na... a whole senator okpanwu sha
Abi naw, upon all out millions that he don siphon
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Weasleton: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please has anyone that took the test at ajah between the 25th and 31st of march been invited for an interview? Trying to understand how they jumpedto April abeg.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Weasleton:
Please has anyone that took the test at ajah between the 25th and 31st of march been invited for an interview? Trying to understand how they jumpedto April abeg.
There's no pattern visible to us, wrote on the 28th march in v.i., peeps who we also wrote same day and scored quite high havent had the 1st interview yet, so I think we shud just cool but we shud def b contacted wen its our turn.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Weasleton: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Mush:

There's no pattern visible to us, wrote on the 28th march in v.i., peeps who we also wrote same day and scored quite high havent had the 1st interview yet, so I think we shud just cool but we shud def b contacted wen its our turn.

*sigh Thanks G.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2017
If u believe, u wll surely scale through this recruitment.. Don't loose hope bc there is light at d end of the tunnel... All who believe in miracle wll surely get dis job in Jesus name...Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Weasleton:

I wrote on 25th not gotten first interview invitation yet. Let's just keep our fingers crossed n keep the hopes high. They will definitely reach out to us soon. All the best peeps!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by preshyyyy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Has anyone in Port Harcourt been contacted for the second interview?

Nawa ooo.
I no get joy ooo for waiting tinx[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Engrhamza: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l is a business development and empowerment group. Currently, we are running a campaign tagged "OWN YOUR LIFE" Own your life is a business campaign that enables people who are interested to raise capital for their personal projects without paying interest rates or dropping collateral and you don't have to pay the money back.

If you want to know more, you can follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform and indicate your interest. Should you be considered eligible to partner with us, you will be contacted shortly. Only persons resident in Lagos and Abuja should take the survey.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ernest19: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
[Explain
quote author=Engrhamza post=57509484]Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l is a business development and empowerment group. Currently, we are running a campaign tagged "OWN YOUR LIFE" Own your life is a business campaign that enables people who are interested to raise capital for their personal projects without paying interest rates or dropping collateral and you don't have to pay the money back.

If you want to know more, you can follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform and indicate your interest. Should you be considered eligible to partner with us, you will be contacted shortly. Only persons resident in Lagos and Abuja should take the survey.[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olurote(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2017
My people....
We are here! Expected salary being asked and people are writing millions already.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Olurote:
My people....
We are here! Expected salary being asked and people are writing millions already.
Can you expantiate on your statement?!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by waleakanfe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Olurote:
My people....

Because it's expected annual salary nt monthly.
Let's assume it's 160k per month, den it'll yield to 1.92mil
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Topman4lch(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
DRscience:
NIM slip is acceptable in the Kofo Abayomi test centre too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.