Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (490496 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by aytinto(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Please do they collect Statement of results because i haven't collected my Certificates from school
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kevoki(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
iamhbee:
for GMAT 2007 quote me with your wattsapp number.

0815 985 9965....
08064347837. Mine is tomrw
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lawlarDee(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2017
lawlarDee:
Pls am also in need of the Gmat questions,my test is on Friday ,tinnu_ola@yahoo.com.
Tenk u Tosin Oshin for sending d questions.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by louisv(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2017
aytinto:
Please do they collect Statement of results because i haven't collected my Certificates from school
For degree yes!! For o level NO... BOUNCED..... one paddy I was in line with didn't even realised his olevel statement would be an issue till he got to d front of d line.... See bouncing
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by louisv(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Maths was never my strength. Luckily for me, d maths na just 15-20 questions, d rest na English, comprehension everywhere. Sentence correction and paragraph summarization, authors aim, true of false statements, etc.
Hope this helps someone

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ikkie(f): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Anyone moving from Ibadan on Monday?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Esther001: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Please how do I get to the test venue from Obalende?
"Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About"
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
louisv:
Maths was never my strength. Luckily for me, d maths na just 15-20 questions, d rest na English, comprehension everywhere. Sentence correction and paragraph summarization, authors aim, true of false statements, etc.
Hope this helps someone
And for some of us, we can do maths in d dream but English, just 60% proficiency but know we will scale through.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
mayoor15:
And for some of us, we can do maths in d dream but English, just 60% proficiency but know we will scale through.

Couldn't agree more. Wish they had increased the Math questions to at least 30. I hate those comprehensions and long write ups!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lovelyonps: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Please I wouldn't mind getting the GMAT questions too my brother. onaopeakinyele@yahoo.com. thank you

God bless you immensely @ Emmy5050.
I just received the GMAT 2007 you sent.

let's go storm Fidelity bank, though yet to receive invite but very optimistic........ Enugu center[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Chidizman:

Couldn't agree more. Wish they had increased the Math questions to at least 30. I hate those comprehensions and long write ups!
Bro, we get no choice but to do it that way noni, but Fidelity funny sha, say na English dem dey use work for their bank
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lovelyonps: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Please I need it too. 08138121559 GMAT 2007 quote me with your wattsapp number.[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lovelyonps: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Please can you help forward to me too. onaopelovely@yahoo.com. Tenk u Tosin Oshin for sending d questions.
[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lovelyonps: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2017
I would, but mine is on Thursday, 6th April
ikkie:
Anyone moving from Ibadan on Monday?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dwfmiracool: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dwfmiracool: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by charlyazods(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Job Opportunity For Internal Control Officer, Lagos - Retail/FMCG/SMCG
www.erecnigeria.com
www.myjobsinnigeria..com

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Internal Control Officer from Retail/FMCG/SMCG to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile

Conduct independent examinations of the financial, operational and process systems of the company's business units, as well as prevent and detect errors and fraud.

Key Responsibilities
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth, liabilities, stock, income, and expenditures
- Analyze and review of Foreign Creditors statements
- Examine the risk position of the company on all activities through identification, assessment and provide recommendations on various risk factors in order to prevent such risk
- Review vendor and stock data
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations and management policies
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures

Key Requirements
- B.Sc Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN/ACCA/ACA) is a MUST
- 2 - 3 years Internal control experience preferably from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is a MUST
- Must be young, analytical, smart and meticulous.
- Financial Accounting
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
- Policy formulation & implementation
- Management Accounting
- Cost Management
- Tax Management
- Attention to Detail

Method Of Application

Candidates should send in their Updated CV and in the mail, state concisely why they are suitable for the role. Mail should be sent using job title as header and mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by prettyamebo: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please how were you contacted to come for the aptitude test? Email or text message. I ask cause I've not been called.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by prettyamebo: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
slyd90:
I have Gmat 2007....qoute me with ur whatsapp number..........its free of charge
sjuihlll@gmail.com
Pls I need the gmat 2007,
Thanks.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by electricpole(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sambest2:

The recognized Birth certificate is that issued by National Population Commission through Local government though Affidavit for age declaration is also acceptable.

For ID card: National, Voters, Drivers and International passport are all acceptable. NIMC temporary card is too, depending on the HR personnel on ground. LASRRA for Lagos residents is very much accepted.

On usefulness, without them and any other requested of you, you will not be allowed to sit for the test. They require the original of each of them, they may not collect the photocopies.
are you saying hospital issued birth certificate is not accepted or advisable? I thought that's the most genuine means of birth certification
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by electricpole(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please how do I get to the test venue from agege?
"Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About"
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abul20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
I think they are done with lagos i jst gt my invite for Kano on monday.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Sambest2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
electricpole:
are you saying hospital issued birth certificate is not accepted or advisable? I thought that's the most genuine means of birth certification

After a child has been delivered say in a private hospital, it is expected for the parent to register the birth with NPC. Thus the Certificate of Birth issued by NPC is preferred. Based on this, it is advisable to go along with that document, the HR personnel in your test venue may not accept the one issued in a hospital.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abuja floks how far! Just got invite slated for April 8 @ the Central Area office by 2pm.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kolawoleoladipo: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Someone should kindly help me with the Fidelity Bank Questions as I have mine this Monday. kolawoleoladipo39@gmail.com Be Blessed.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
abuja guys how va...just got a message from fidelity bank..Thursday 6th april.. 8 am...fidelity bank abuja fct
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Thanks for the info all

My issue is this

I passed the test and dont have my orginal cert from my school and cant get it cos its not ready. Wiĺl i be allowed to proceed to the next level with my statement of result.

the lady at Budo insisted on getting it before the interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
mayoor15:
Bro, we get no choice but to do it that way noni, but Fidelity funny sha, say na English dem dey use work for their bank
they used it to slow people down
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Esther001:
Please how do I get to the test venue from Obalende?
Thanks
Take a bus to Ajah then take keke to abraham adesanya but tell them you will stop at fidelity bank... its just before abraham adesanya roundabout by ur left
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Oshea4eva(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please I was invited for the test in Enugu on Wednesday April 5th. However, I'm currently a serving corp member (Benue state) to pass out on Friday April 7th. please will I be allowed to take the test if I can't produce my discharge certificate?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by shakor400: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls I need d GMAT email odinakachipat@gmail.com 07039866791
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
please help with questions
hermeemu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.