Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" (1787 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Voy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Go after your #1 guider Chuddy

"MMM told y'all there's no central account"

Now look at it frm dis perspective

I'm Chuddy, I've got MMM operators (fellow guiders) in Nigeria. "I own the system and do whatsoever I like with it"

"I manipulate d system and make u pay d lager sums into my central accounts "

And to you, you thought u were paying anoda participant

"I sit and watch d system; whn PHs are way too large, i do dat thang and then pause the system while I sit, laugh and watch stupid Nigerians wail about wht they will never get back"

I'm also sitting, laughing and watching MMM 2017
"UNA SORRY OO" make I jus sit down dey look una

#ChaiNigerians!

Note:- Do not put ur money in MMM; be it spare money or 1Kobo... BE WISE, they will never get us again IJN

Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by yomi007k(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin

The biggest mistake this mmm participants made was to follow d word CHANGE.....together they changed thier world.

1 Like

Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Voy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

The biggest mistake this mmm participants made was to follow d word CHANGE.....together they changed thier world.
shocked
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THEIR FADA NYASH..
MMM CUSTOMERS... UNA HOW MARKET??
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by iyilax(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Too much money.
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Voy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
iyilax:
Too much money.
grin
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by infogenius(m): 1:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Op, is that the room they share the money in the display pics?

Na joke oh
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Voy(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2017
infogenius:
Op, is that the room they share the money in the display pics?

Na joke oh
na u talk am
Re: MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" by Voy(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Go after your #1 guider Chuddy

(1) (Reply)

Postgogo: Another Alternative To Topbuzz. Register And Earn $5 / Make Money Trading Volatility Indices. / SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.