Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,439 members, 7,950,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi (2933 Views)

Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi by Charidon: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
A contestant, CocoIce, who was recently evicted from the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria Reality Show, has said she does not regret the ‘breast sucking’ incident where she brought out her breast and allowed a male contestant to suck.

The provocative incident happened on Saturday night during their usual ‘Truth or Dare’ game.

Housemate Bassey was dared to ‘suck CocoIce’s nipple’ and in a swift response, she asked openly, ‘left or right?’

Bassey made his way to CocoIce and he buried his head on her chest for ten seconds.

The act, however stirred up controversies and mixed reaction on the social media.

Despite the act, CocoIce was evicted from the show.
In a chat with the Pulse on Tuesday, the now ex-Big Brother Naija housemate revealed that she has no regret baring her breast on live TV.
She said, “It was just a game.

“That was basically… You know when I say ‘it’s your girl CocoIce (raps in indigenous language).

“The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn’t more than that, because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn’t think anything of it.

“I don’t have regrets doing it, but I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought- ‘yes, it was for fun,’ and that was it,” she noted.
See video https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/15/big-brother-naija-no-regrets-baring-my-boobs-for-bassey-to-suck-evicted-cocoice/

Re: Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi by JacksonD7: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
"don’t have regrets doing it, but I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought- ‘yes, it was for fun,’ and that was it,”

Sounds like the kind of thing that comes out of the mouth of an...

Re: Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi by Spicylate(f): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
And I had no regret watching it. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija: No Regrets Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck – Evicted Cocoi by andersonbaba(f): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2017
m

(1) (Reply)

Diy: Assemble A Pvr For Your Dstv With Less Than N20k! Forget Multichoice Advert / High Definition TV (HDTV) In Nigeria / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.