Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

Will You Accept Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept Her? (670 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept Her? by gabriel4u(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
It is known and understandable that guys has the 99% of approaching a ladies first in all cases, and even in a case if a lady should
go first then 1% percent goes to them.

But you as a guy a lady walk' up to you and said "i want you to be mine, because i love you and i cant wait for u to come to me".

Will you accept her or throw her words away off you.Ladies excuses is time for men!

Any sensible ladies can share wit us sha. pls no insult.
Re: Will You Accept Her? by Parohfrey(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
of course just like a woman checks out every man that comes out to her, the same way, a man has every reason to check out the lady and decide wether to say yes or to say no. That a woman comes to you first is not a reason for you as a man to say yes to every tom, dick and harry of a woman.
Re: Will You Accept Her? by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
I dont support the idea of a woman walking uo to a guy and telling him how she feels. Im old fashioned enough to support the fact that the most a lady can do is give the guy all the signs that are neccessary for him to walk up to her
Re: Will You Accept Her? by kpolli(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2009
gabriel4u:

It is known and understandable that guys has the 99% of approaching a ladies first in all cases, and even in a case if a lady should
go first then 1% percent goes to them.

But you as a guy a lady walk' up to you and said "i want you to be mine, because i love you and i cant wait for u to come to me".

Will you accept her or throw her words away off you.Ladies excuses is time for men!

Any sensible ladies can share wit us sha. pls no insult.

bros na so u dey approach girls
if a girl says that to me then no i wont answer, she should say something less direct
Re: Will You Accept Her? by nevachange(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
ask urself?u are such a gay,
Re: Will You Accept Her? by freecocoa(f): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2009
This censorship thing is funny ooo{every tom,manliness and harry}see grammar.
Re: Will You Accept Her? by chocomillo(f): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2009
Godmother:

I dont support the idea of a woman walking uo to a guy and telling him how she feels. Im old fashioned enough to support the fact that the most a lady can do is give the guy all the signs that are neccessary for him to walk up to her
GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Online Dating Scam (armed Robers Online) / What Your Views And Opinion On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.